It's Pin Swap Time New info added that I forgot

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.
Thanks for the show of support, I have has so many people ask me when the next swap is, and already have had people send me their name to join.
So let's get going, time for the Hannauka ( I know, I'm late) Christmas, New Year pin swap.
If you are new to trading or have never joined us before, now is the time to have some trading fun and maybe meet someone who will become a lifelong friend in trading.
Here is what you do:
Send your information to me at Mickey527@aol.com
I will need the following information:
Name
Address
e-mail address
board name (specify DIS, Dizneypins, or wherever)
Pin pics name if you are on Pin pics. If you are not go over and start making your lists of what you want. If you are on there get your list updated, you never know, you might get something you need.

I will collect names until December 10th. Then on or around the 12th I will be sending everyone the name of someone they will send a pin to.
On December 16th everyone will have their pins ready and mail them so that they can be under the tree, or bush, or the champagne bottle depending on which holiday you decide to celebrate.
You can look at pin pics and send the person something they want, or you can surprise them with something you chose for them. Either way they will get a great pin from someone they may not have known before.
I do have some rules..
1. The pin MUST be a tradeable Disney Copyright pin.
2. The pin must be something you would want to receive yourself. Try not to stock up on TDS pins to use for the swap, those belong on CM lanyards (did I really say that?)
3. The pin must be sent by the 16th unless you have a problem getting to the post office by then. If you need to have a few more days, let me know so I can let the person waiting for your pin know it will be late.
4. Please insure the pin you send, even if it is only for $50. This way it can be tracked if it gets lost.
I think I have some more rules, but it is midnight and I am tired. I will send all the other information along with the name of the person you will send a pin to when the time comes.
Join us and I can assure you that you will have fun. It's also great fun to read about the pins that others receive. Peggie

If you are an adult make sure you let me know and I will put you on the adult list. If your child wants to participate I will put him/her on the child's list. It's more fun to have the children swap with each other than to send a pin to a boring adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter