Sept. 1-3
$117 Sept. 1, $112 Sept. 2-3
AP 50% off code

My original reservation was:

RPR
Sept. 1-2
$187.20 Sept. 1, $179.20 Sept.
AAA

I decided it was worth the extra $60 to stay at the HRH since that is my favorite of the three Universal resorts.

It came on my passholder summer flyer in the mail. If you have an annual pass or power pass you should be getting yours in the mail. It's good for dates now through June 6 and August 18- through October 3. It's a great rate and its 50% off all rooms including suites :)

I don't have an AP. I plan to get one if I can get a good AP rate. Super jealous of all these 50% off rates. ::yes::

I am dying. I have not received my 2013 Passholder flyer yet. I so would like that 50% off. What it taking so long.....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

My booklet says it's valid now through June 6 (excluding May 24-26), and August 18-Oct. 3.

Yep that's it. I was excited when we got it and call immediately. Then they said not valid for my dates and looked at the flyer. I was like sorry I was so excited and did not read, DOH!

Royal Pacific Hotel
May 19 - May 23 $164 + tax
May 24 (Fri) $199 + tax
2 Queen Standard
Annual Pass Holder Rate (APH)
Free Loews Gold Upgrade to Water View

Just checked in yesterday, was able to use my Loews Gold status to upgrade to a suite for $50/night for our entire stay. Too bad I didn't have my 50 percent PIN.

I never did get my 2013 Pass holder flyer but after calling and emailing annual pass membership I was direct to reservations yesterday and they did honor my 50% without the actual code. I just game them my pin# on my pass.

HRH
9/26-29
2 Queen Garden View
9/26 - 127.00
9/27-28 137.00
50% code
mischief32

Since I did not receive a Passholder flyer, I might also try to book September directly also. Can someone please tell me when the deadline is to book using the pin on the flyer? Thank you.

ok looks like i'm late to the party as usual and I think my postcard got tossed out in the trash. can someone tell me if there is a minimum stay with this 50% off offer before I call and try to book without my pin code.

TIA.

ok looks like i'm late to the party as usual and I think my postcard got tossed out in the trash. can someone tell me if there is a minimum stay with this 50% off offer before I call and try to book without my pin code.

TIA.

3 day minimum:goodvibes

thanks. when i got home yesterday my booklet with the offer was in my mailbox. guess i didn't discard afterall. thanks again.

PBH Sept 25-29 Queen Garden view. Booked two rooms for $139.50 for first two nights and $149.50 for last two nights using the 50% off PIN. HHN here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter