It's getting close!

Personally I've only been to WDW twice and that seems like a little for a lot of people. I've talked to a hand full of people that made the CP their first time to Disney. From what I've read its good to be familiar with the parks for some questions in the interview but you shouldn't be discouraged about applying just because you haven't been.

Personally I've only been to WDW twice and that seems like a little for a lot of people. I've talked to a hand full of people that made the CP their first time to Disney. From what I've read its good to be familiar with the parks for some questions in the interview but you shouldn't be discouraged about applying just because you haven't been.

i'm gonna apply either way :) i was just wondering if people thought that mattered a lot. i plan on looking up about the park(s) and rides and whatnot :)

so this is a random question
but seeing as i've never been to either DLR or WDW (i know i know, i missed out on SO much in my childhood :[ ) but anyways
do you think they will take that into account? i mean i've always wanted to go, hello what kid doesn't?? but my parents were never big on vacations, and we didn't have a lot of money :/

I have been to DLR, but not WDW and i still made it in. random fact, my old roommate had never been to DLR or WDW, so this summer, her first disney park experience was at Disneyland Hong Kong!

i feel the same exact way. i would love it if i get a qsfb location that were more bakery kind of like areas.

I know. I would love to pass out bakery stuff or pre-made things (like people do at movie theaters). But, I'm worried if I sign up for that role I'll be working in the back of a restaurant or standing outside passing things out. I'm thinking about making it my last option though. Hopefully I'll get one of my top choices, instead of that...but just in case it'll be on there so that I'll get a role for sure.

I know!! 21 days! I'm so excited I cut out Micky heads using a cup (drinking side for the head and bottom for the ears) and posted them on my wall. I used to do it when I was a little kid before Christmas. ha. Every night I tear down a Micky. Sad, I know. ha. I'm just so excited!

I know!! 21 days! I'm so excited I cut out Micky heads using a cup (drinking side for the head and bottom for the ears) and posted them on my wall. I used to do it when I was a little kid before Christmas. ha. Every night I tear down a Micky. Sad, I know. ha. I'm just so excited!

that just reminded me of something i did about 2-3 months ago. i drew a pic mickey and minnie mouse on my bedroom wall. the heads themselves came out great. but the faces are a disaster. sorry, i'm no artist.

I know. I would love to pass out bakery stuff or pre-made things (like people do at movie theaters). But, I'm worried if I sign up for that role I'll be working in the back of a restaurant or standing outside passing things out. I'm thinking about making it my last option though. Hopefully I'll get one of my top choices, instead of that...but just in case it'll be on there so that I'll get a role for sure.

well if i get qsfb or even during my interview, i'll emphasize on how much i love baking or being around pastry items. hopefully that will get me working at one of the bakery locations. i don't mind getting qsfb. i'm really more interested in the qsfb backstage role, not so much the onstage role.

that just reminded me of something i did about 2-3 months ago. i drew a pic mickey and minnie mouse on my bedroom wall. the heads themselves came out great. but the faces are a disaster. sorry, i'm no artist.

hahaha! I'm not either. I didn't even try to make faces. I just cut out the shapes of the heads. ha.

20 DAYS!

That's under three weeks!

That's close to two weeks!

Kind of...

I'm just excited :D

If you're thinking of QSFB DEFINITELY let them know where you would want to work and why you would be interested in it. Hopefully they would give you a little more thought since you're actually interested in and have an idea with what you want to do.

I think there is a QSFB kitchen role that's separate from QSFB and they're actually the ones who prepare all the food...or something like that.

Y'all are getting me sooo excited!!! I'm 90% sure I'll get in since I'm checking off a lot of roles, applying early, and I have theme park working experience, but there is still some doubt. :/

20 days left! ^_____^

I heard they look for a lot of QSFB, so if you check that and don't mind doing it, its even better. And I thought only culinary students got to actually make the food, at least the pastries what not.

so this is a random question
but seeing as i've never been to either DLR or WDW (i know i know, i missed out on SO much in my childhood :[ ) but anyways
do you think they will take that into account? i mean i've always wanted to go, hello what kid doesn't?? but my parents were never big on vacations, and we didn't have a lot of money :/

My sister's first trip to WDW was on her first day of work as a CP.
And I applied for my CP less then a month after my first trip there, definantly didn't know much about the parks.

But am definantly a DL veteran.

And knowing your Disney facts like princesses and movies and your favorite characters and who you love Disney and want to work there are the most important things

I went to a presentation for the fall program and the lady giving it said she had never been to Disney prior to her CP either~

This is way too exciting! Whenever I get my stupid STUPID English paper done I can finally celebrate that the date's soon coming! I have a feeling these next couple of weeks will go by quickly, and I can't wait!

THIS IS IT!!!!

I really hope by applying early we will find out soon. It's too bad that we all couldn't know before we started the fall semester. That would really help me out because I might need to adjust my schedule depending on rather or not I'm going to be taking classes on campus in the Spring. I don't want to assume I'm in, but at the same time I don't want to assume I'm not! :)

Okay, back to working on this paper...

Good luck on your paper!
The past few days have gone by sooo slow. I keep thinking about the CP but then I get nervous b/c I don't want to get too settled on it, in case I don't get in. It kinda works out that it's earlier this year. I graduate in December. So, if I don't get in..at least I have three months to figure out what else I'm going to do after graduation.

Ahhhh I'm going over my interview questions daily!!! I have about 8 roles I've put down, but I feel like I need more hahaha... I'm also trying to deside if I should throw caution to the wind and put down QSFB heehee :rotfl2:

I'm also trying to deside if I should throw caution to the wind and put down QSFB

Me too! I can't decide if I want to put down QSFB just to be sure I get in. I've been going over my interview answers too. ha. I'll think of something in the middle of the day and I'm like..Oh! write that down! haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter