It's getting close!

ashliejere

Mouseketeer
So, the rumor is applications go up on Aug. 14th. I feel like I should be doing something to get ready between now and then. It's like too far away to do anything but it's getting close. I'm getting super nervous. To those who have done it or to those who are getting ready for it...what did you guys do during this time. I'm worried I'm missing a step.

I graduate in December...so I'm hoping I get in. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't. I have that feeling that you get right before you go on a trip and you feel like you're forgetting something. How many roles have you applied for?

I was looking at the FSFB and the QSFB. I don't want to stand outside or cook but I wouldn't mind serving cookies or doing pastries or serving things like that. Which would fit with what I'd rather do?

August 18th has been the rumored date for the CP app....where did you hear August 14th? cause that would be even better!

I heard it a few months ago by word of mouth. Maybe it changed or maybe it was the wrong date.

I heard it a few months ago by word of mouth. Maybe it changed or maybe it was the wrong date.

Well the sooner the better, but someone in the facebook group emailed their recruiter who confirmed the date as August 18th....26 short days! :goofy:

Still Aug. 18 is just as close! How long after you apply do you find out if you get in? 2 weeks or more like 4?

I was looking at the FSFB and the QSFB. I don't want to stand outside or cook but I wouldn't mind serving cookies or doing pastries or serving things like that. Which would fit with what I'd rather do?

What you are referring to would fall under QSFB.

Still Aug. 18 is just as close! How long after you apply do you find out if you get in? 2 weeks or more like 4?

It can vary. Some people have found out around 2 weeks, while it took others over 2 months +. On average, it takes aprox 3 weeks or so.

YES! I absolutely can't wait! I'll be applying the very first day the applications come available, and I'll be stalking the site so much that week, just in case they come up early. Who am I kidding, I still check the site now!!

ashliejere

I've heard QSFB is one that needs a lot of people- especially if you apply later on- that's what they're going to want to put you down for. If you apply the first couple of days take advantage of all the positions still being open, so make sure your first choice is one you truly want to do.

As predicted, July has gone by fast. The next two days will be packed full of homework for me :( But after that summer semester's about over- in which there will then be only 10 days before applying! So I'm thinking it might go by fast for me. I still need to find out more about the parks and rides. I've only gotten to go to Magic Kingdom so I've been planning on learning more about the other parks so I can answer any questions they have, tell which is my favorite, and tell which I would prefer to work at if they ask.

I planned so much that I would do the month before the applications went up, but then the end of the semester began hitting and it's been super crazy. I've been reading tons of blogs though- this really helps! And they're a lot of fun to read! I definitely can't wait until those 10 days between the end of school and the applications...my mind's going to be 100 % Disney!!

i feel the same exact way. i would love it if i get a qsfb location that were more bakery kind of like areas.

"YES! I absolutely can't wait! I'll be applying the very first day the applications come available, and I'll be stalking the site so much that week, just in case they come up early. Who am I kidding, I still check the site now!!"

hahahaha.. I do too! I check it at least once a day. Don't ask me why, I know it's not there yet. ha. Thanks for all the replies guys!

YES! I absolutely can't wait! I'll be applying the very first day the applications come available, and I'll be stalking the site so much that week, just in case they come up early. Who am I kidding, I still check the site now!!

ashliejere

I've heard QSFB is one that needs a lot of people- especially if you apply later on- that's what they're going to want to put you down for. If you apply the first couple of days take advantage of all the positions still being open, so make sure your first choice is one you truly want to do.

As predicted, July has gone by fast. The next two days will be packed full of homework for me :( But after that summer semester's about over- in which there will then be only 10 days before applying! So I'm thinking it might go by fast for me. I still need to find out more about the parks and rides. I've only gotten to go to Magic Kingdom so I've been planning on learning more about the other parks so I can answer any questions they have, tell which is my favorite, and tell which I would prefer to work at if they ask.

I planned so much that I would do the month before the applications went up, but then the end of the semester began hitting and it's been super crazy. I've been reading tons of blogs though- this really helps! And they're a lot of fun to read! I definitely can't wait until those 10 days between the end of school and the applications...my mind's going to be 100 % Disney!!

so this is a random question
but seeing as i've never been to either DLR or WDW (i know i know, i missed out on SO much in my childhood :[ ) but anyways
do you think they will take that into account? i mean i've always wanted to go, hello what kid doesn't?? but my parents were never big on vacations, and we didn't have a lot of money :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter