It Will Be An October Quickie!! We're in Single Digits!!!

Hmmm ok I've been afraid to do anything with them! I'm afraid to lose all of my ressies! It sounds ridiculous but I am! Thanks!

With them being so new....I don't blame you. I think if you purchased a vacation package through Disney and you have the My Disney Experience.....all of that info would be on the bands already. If not, I know you're supposed to be able to link your tickets so you can do the FP+ choices but since our son is a CM at WDW.....he'll be signing us in at the gates and we don't have tickets. So even though we qualify for the FP+......we can't do them because of the no ticket thing.

I'm hoping things can be added at the resorts when we check in.....then it would be in their hands!!

:cheer2: We are officially in the TEENS!!!!! :cheer2:

So I think I'll do a "What We're Looking Forward To Countdown"!!

Disney's Hollywood Studios!!!!

These pics might not actually reflect the true order of our "wanting to see".....just as I remember.........lol :rotfl:

***Picture from Google Images***

#18 of "What I'm Looking Forward To"!!

Getting to hug this guy in his safari attire at Tusker House!!!

Enjoying the countdown :cool1:

Thank You!!! :cool1:

So some possible big news for our family........we could be adding another daughter in October!!!!! Addy's half sister could be coming to live with us permanently. Since she is half Native American, the tribes will not allow these children to be adopted but they will agree to permanent guardianship. So she won't have the same last name, but she would still be our daughter. We will know more on October 3rd. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers.....but especially the cute little 5 yr old that is currently living with a foster family.

Thank You!!! :cool1:

So some possible big news for our family........we could be adding another daughter in October!!!!! Addy's half sister could be coming to live with us permanently. Since she is half Native American, the tribes will not allow these children to be adopted but they will agree to permanent guardianship. So she won't have the same last name, but she would still be our daughter. We will know more on October 3rd. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers.....but especially the cute little 5 yr old that is currently living with a foster family.

WoW, big news! Good luck with that. I'll be praying for you...and for that cute little 5 yr. old. I believe I might have seen pictures of her in one of your movie night posts. That is so exciting. :cheer2:

My son's wedding is tomorrow. I can't believe how calm we are after the storm we weathered this week. I had my first UTI and they put me on Bactrim. Turns out I am allergic to it and had such a severe reaction I spent Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the hospital. Was released just 3 hours before the rehearsal yesterday. I feel so blessed right now because on Tuesday we were thinking I wasn't even going to be able to go to the wedding.

WoW, big news! Good luck with that. I'll be praying for you...and for that cute little 5 yr. old. I believe I might have seen pictures of her in one of your movie night posts. That is so exciting. :cheer2:

My son's wedding is tomorrow. I can't believe how calm we are after the storm we weathered this week. I had my first UTI and they put me on Bactrim. Turns out I am allergic to it and had such a severe reaction I spent Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the hospital. Was released just 3 hours before the rehearsal yesterday. I feel so blessed right now because on Tuesday we were thinking I wasn't even going to be able to go to the wedding.

I had no idea!!! I'm so glad you're doing better now & will be able to attend. That would have been heart breaking to miss such a big day!! Have a fun time (and take lots of pics!!!)

Loving the countdown!

I think I saw pictures of Addy's sister in a movie night also, :goodvibes that everything works out- you and your family are amazing :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :woohoo:

Congrats to Nick & Marie!! I loved the wedding pictures and the kids look nice

It was kinda fun getting all dressed up. The wedding was so beautiful!! Marie's best friend is getting married in the same location today.....but it's 90% chance of rain. I feel so bad for them.....they'll move them inside, but to plan all this time and pick a spot for the outdoor stuff is disappointing to say the least.

Loving the countdown!

I think I saw pictures of Addy's sister in a movie night also, :goodvibes that everything works out- you and your family are amazing :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :woohoo:

Yes, you probably did see pics of her on FB. Thank You!!

#17 of "What I'm Looking Forward To"!!

EPCOT Food & Wine Festival!!! Going to use all of our snack credits to do some tastings!!!

That's exciting news!! Sending prayers your way all goes well

Wine and Food Festival is great :wizard:

2 for 1 Countdown of "Things I'm Looking Forward to Doing"!!!

Sorry I didn't get #16 posted yesterday......we were participating in our state's Walk Now for Autism Speaks in Portland, Oregon. So since we're 2 hours away....our day started very early and then we stopped off to see my mom before coming home. Yesterday was also my birthday!!!

So here we go~~ #16

Riding my favorite ride at Disneyland at WDW!!! From what I've read, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad runs the opposite direction from the one at Disneyland........can't wait to try it out!

Here's today's pick~~ #15

Staying at the All Star Sports in the Home Run section (hopefully). I did the online check in and requested this area. I'd be happy with the baseball or the football areas.....I'd even tolerate the basketball part, but I have no interest in the tennis section.

**Images from Google**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter