Is TSA pre-check worth it?

Yes, yes. A thousand times yes.
I traveled to Maui in May and Kauai in June with another adult who wasn't pre-check. I decided to go through the regular line once with them because it seemed to me to be the nice thing to do -- and only did it that once. The non-pre-check lines took twice as long to get through each time. I was waiting and waiting for my friend for about 10-15 minutes each time that we had to go through security. So if you can get pre-check easily, get pre-check!
Completely agree. since having Pre-check, I would not want to fly from a busy airport without it. Love the short security lines.

Completely agree. since having Pre-check, I would not want to fly from a busy airport without it. Love the short security lines.

Sigh. Me neither. Although I did have to have my hand sanitizer bottle tested each time that I went through security. That was annoying, but I understand the importance.

And since this is a Disney forum, when we say busy airport -- we're looking at you MCO!! :earboy2:

Sigh. Me neither. Although I did have to have my hand sanitizer bottle tested each time that I went through security. That was annoying, but I understand the importance.

And since this is a Disney forum, when we say busy airport -- we're looking at you MCO!! :earboy2:
Definitely, but it also helps us flying down, but much more coming back.

I FLEW MSP-MCO on Thanksgiving Saturday 2019, security lines were 3 hours for regular and 15 minutes for pre.
I FLEW MSP-MCO on Thanksgiving Saturday 2019, security lines were 3 hours for regular and 15 minutes for pre.

Where's the dislike button for posts like this? Geez. I've been precheck for almost as long as it's been around. I'd forgotten about lines like this. Dislike!

Another reason to put the application for global entry instead of just precheck is because it counts towards boarding a plane when REAL ID finally is implemented fully. Sure you can get it when renewing your license but just saying lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter