Is there any information about the Tower Studios at the Riviera

Tiny, are these about 5-6 points a night?
Im afraid we will be surprised. I’m expecting them to be close to Studio cost at OKW to CCV/BRV point costs. I then expect the true studios to be almost identical to BLT.

Tiny, are these about 5-6 points a night?

Even at $20 a point, that would make the cost of a rental at only $120 per night! That would probably make it one of the hardest categories to book, I would imagine at that point cost.

LAX

I really like that the 1 bedrooms actually sleep 5. Finally!
I know! I love that about Animal Kingdom and Bay Lake. Copper Creek is s non starter because they don’t even let you bring a cot for the fifth person. At least at BWV we are able to bring the cot and they are spacious.

Is anyone else wondering if they are going to release the points chart around May? I am wondering if they are going to hold off till the last minute selling contracts while they allow cash reservations to fill it up. Then, they will release points charts just before the 7 month window of when the resort opens.

I did look at the floor plan of the tower studios. I don't know about those. They look so tiny. I couldn't even tell if there was a chair to sit in. Or is it one of those things where chairs and a table will collapse under the bed once you open it up?

I am wondering if they are going to hold off till the last minute selling contracts while they allow cash reservations to fill it up.

They can't "fill it up" and sell points. They do need to declare units to the association and have units bookable on points for buyers of home resort points. They are holding units associated with the initial points declaration for points bookings.

My best guess is a couple of weeks from now. I'm pretty sure they want to start selling next month, so they need point charts to do that.
I agree. Riviera is going to give us a taste of what the points charts will be for BWV and BCV when they'll reburbish and resell in 2042.
My bet is the tower studios will cost somewhere between a standard and garden view studios at BWV (probably nearer or equal to garden view cost) and other rooms will be higher, between BLT and VGF.
Tower studios won't be cheap, they'll just be cheaper than other studios at the same resort.
Rack rates are, in fact, cheaper for tower studios, but not half the price.

They look comfortable enough for me. Is there a kitchenette? I do like to make coffee, at least, when I'm in a studio, though I usually do get a 1 bedroom at OKW, even for just myself.

They look comfortable enough for me. Is there a kitchenette? I do like to make coffee, at least, when I'm in a studio, though I usually do get a 1 bedroom at OKW, even for just myself.
There is supposed to be a kitchenette in the cabinet likely next to the bed/sofa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!