Is there a website that lists a schedule for resort rehabs?

Winka

<font color=navy>The sole person in the world who
Looking for a last-minute trip but was wondering what, if any, resorts are undergoing rehabs.

TIA.:)

the Cont definitely, I think they are also doing something at BC/YC- might be the pool???, not sure about BW.

haven't heard about anything in the moderates or values.

when I interned at Disney last year there was talk about closing Port Olreans Riverside this spring for updates (sort of like how they did the same thing for French Quarter), but I haven't heard anything about it in a few months

they were just closing off sections of it - so it does not interfer with your experience - like they are doing the Polyn.

Only to the CR...(ALL of the resort-rooms, lobby, pools, and resterants) Not to the YC/BC.... :jumping4: :Pinkbounc

Thanks! That answers some questions.

In December, I saw parts of the BC/YC pool being redone. Also, parts of the GCH at Poly (across from Captain Cooks) was being redone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter