Is the Tower worth the $$$?

dunnhorn

I'd rather be at Castaway Cay
Okay - we are DVC members and we're going to WDW in may and our OKW ressies start Sun. Need somewhere to stay Sat night - so I called and they had MK view tower at CR available at $386/night. This would be a total surprise to my DH and kids (they know we're staying at CR, but just not the tower.)

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this while I'm second guessing my decision. I can rent a studio at OKW for $100 less... or should we just splurge?

MK view tower room.... yes yes yes it is worth the $$. Just before tucking in for the night and looking out over the MK and seeing the castle change colors. The fireworks from your own balcony.

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!!!

:dance3:

Well...I didn't get to stay in the tower MK view room my husband and kids were upgraded to (long story, different thread), but they were all awed by the room and the view. The pics they took looked amazing!

I suggest you splurge:goodvibes .

MK tower view is the best MK view
its awesome and watching the colors change on the castle all night is great

The Contemporary Tower rooms is worth the $ no matter if it's on the Magic Kingdom or Bay Lake side. Both views are both amaizing, but of course the Magic Kingdom view is the better one.

If you don't mind spending the extra money, you'll love the tower MK view. It's great. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter