Is the front of the Dream open to everyone?

Mason3

Mouseketeer
I am wondering whether or not the front of the Dream is open to everyone (like the Magic and Wonder), or if it is only open to the concierge level guests. I know the concierge sundeck is only for those guests, but what about the rest? Can everyone go to the front for the views?

I dont think anyone is allowed Top Front deck. From all the pics I have seen the only area is the Concierge sundeck and it is very small and walled off so even they cannot get all the way to the front of the deck. But I just dont know for sure.

Actually, I believe from the pictures, that the concierge guests are caged in, in a small toast shaped area, and that the rest of the top sundeck is open to everyone.

This isn't the most current picture, but if you look at the ship and deck plan, the concierge area is the walled off area in the middle against the white thing. That seems to jive with the pictures people have posted of the actual concierge sun deck. I assume the rest of the area if for everyone's enjoyment, where they show all the deck chairs in the deck plan! We have seen pictures of the seating areas under the big white things too!

480d7af1-1.jpg
c05bcfe2.jpg

Yeah, according to the web site, the Concierge sun deck is basically just a private sitting area. The rest of the deck is open to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter