Is Non Human Blood Hazmat?

The mother if the child appears to be 100% opposite of you, and was thankful the driver killed the snake... and may have saved the life of a child. Watch the video.

There was no video posted, but unless the child was in imminent danger, then this could have been handled without killing the snake. If the delivery driver simply alerted them to it's presence, then they could stay away from it until it could be relocated.

Rattlesnake blood - not hazmat level material in my uneducated opinion, but I live in Arizona, where we have plenty of rattlesnakes and I've killed snakes myself before with a shovel. Once it's dead, toss in trash and if there's 'stuff' left on the sidewalk/ground/whatever, wash it away with water from the hose.

The delivery guy did you and himself a favor in my opinion. Survival of the fittest. Rattlesnake antivenom is really expensive. 10's of thousands of $$ out of pocket if your health insurance doesn't cover it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter