Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Everyone for the nice comments about the dress - it is gorgeous, I love it!!!

Kim - are your "riceballs" - like porcupines?? my sister makes those all the time, ground beef or turkey, rice, spices, all mixed up, rolled into balls, then cooked in tom. sauce - they are divine!!! :)

I'm making jambalaya - so, gotta skoot............. OH, DS's easter party was a hoot - an ice cream social with egg hunt - it would've been fantastic, except the 90 degree weather didn't make for a good ice cream day............. LOL

If I don't get back here in the next couple of days - hope you all have an AMAZING easter!!!! :)

I am teaching 9th grade this year.......:scared1: I haven't had a break from the drama until now (spring break this week).

What'd I miss??? :hyper: Why are we all still over here instead of on the Sakes Alive?

:goodvibes

Hey....I made the Top of Page!!!

:laughing: Congrats on getting the T.O.P of page THREE FIVE SEVEN!!!

:worship: Bless you for teaching freshmen!! (although the drama seems to continue right up through 12th grade!! :rotfl2:)

We're not sure why we're still here!! When we got near page 250, Kimmar started the new thread, thinking Lite IV would be closed at any time. But it seems to have taken on a life of its own!! We're just having fun seeing how far this thread will go -- we're on a mission!!! :rotfl: We do more "general" conversing and silliness over here now and are using Sakes Alive AKL Lite V for the AKL/AKV Q&A!!! ;)

Kim... love the scrap book. :thumbsup2

KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop Whoop

CatInPool.jpg

:lmao: And Wendy love the dress:love:

Mailman delivered the AKL pin today after all! It's cute and I'm glad I bought it. Although I would be happier if I'd gotten it at the resort for $10.95, instead of $16.95! You'd have to want it REALLY badly to spend $24.95 + S&H for it. :confused3

:thumbsup2

Tough night here, we made 65 dozen pierogi. My back is so sore, I could cry. I'll be back a bit later after I rest up a little...

:laughing: Yes, we've been busy!!! The consensus seems to be that we all like it here too much to leave :cloud9: and we are just happy that the thread is still Alive and Kickin'!!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh, and Kimmar showed us her talent for scrapbooking! :goodvibes You'll have to check that post (a page or 2 back!)

....thank you for the shout-out...:angel:

I went back and checked out the cruise pages and also saw the Disney pages - both are great looking :thumbsup2! I've collected some Disney scrapbook supplies over the past few years and still haven't done anything with them :sad2:...

Just wanted to say I think the dress is very beautiful and elegant. Just perfect. You will be stunning, just stunning in it.

Kimmar: wow on the scrapbooking pages. I really need to get into that hobby. I always see great pages and stuff almost free at our craft stores, just not sure how to start. Guess you start with buying the "stuff". I am in a buying mood, do this should work. Can I ask quesions if I need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter