Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim- I never know exactly what to say, but I want you to know I'll be praying for your family through this time. :flower3:

Mulch Elves showed up at our house this morning at 8:30. ;)

IMAG0487-1.jpg

IMAG0486-1.jpg

IMAG0485-1.jpg

IMAG0483-1.jpg

One of my 10 year old piano students and his father brought an entire truckload of mulch and did the front and side yards for us. :love:

How lovely!

...my M-i-L passed at noon...please pray for my DH and the family...:sad1:

So sorry, Kim! I know it has been a struggle for her and your family; prayers for you all!

Hey all, I can't begin to catch up, haven't been here in over a week.
Kim, I am so sorry for your family's loss:grouphug: I'll be thinking and praying for your DH and all of you.

Sorry I have been so absent again, I just don't have have time to get on...Of course I did spend $6 on the DIS IPhone app so I'd be able to get on from anywhere, but I haven't used it yet:rotfl:
Puppy keeps us quite busy:lovestruc
I have more good news, I got a new job! It's with an alarm company, I applied to them before I even interviewed @ the temp agency, so I was quite surprised to hear from them...We had a nice long interview and they hired me on the spot:thumbsup2
I start next week, not sure which day yet...But my last day at the temp laundry place is today:woohoo: I should be able to stop by and say more often over the next few days.

Oh, and I finalized my itinerary:
10/15-Jiko
10/16-Sanaa
10/17-Le Cellier (lunch)
10/18- F &W during the day, Kimonos at night w/friends
10/19-Via Napoli (w/same friends)
10/20-50's Prime Time
10/21-OHana (w/same friends)
10/22- didn't book anything
10/23 -Teppan Edo

Sorry I have been so absent again, I just don't have have time to get on...Of course I did spend $6 on the DIS IPhone app so I'd be able to get on from anywhere, but I haven't used it yet:rotfl:
I have more good news, I got a new job! It's with an alarm company, I applied to them before I even interviewed @ the temp agency, so I was quite surprised to hear from them...We had a nice long interview and they hired me on the spot:thumbsup2
I start next week, not sure which day yet...But my last day at the temp laundry place is today:woohoo: I should be able to stop by and say more often over the next few days.

10/15-Jiko
10/16-Sanaa
10/17-Le Cellier (lunch)
10/20-50's Prime Time
10/23 -Teppan Edo

Jen,

Congrats on the job! :yay::yay:

Your ADR list looks great. :goodvibes

Kathy

10/15-Jiko
10/16-Sanaa
10/17-Le Cellier (lunch)
10/20-50's Prime Time
10/23 -Teppan Edo

Congratulations to the new job.

Corinna

Kim - I am so sorry to hear this. I hope healing for your family comes swiftly; it has been a long road for you all. :hug:

Mulch Elves showed up at our house this morning at 8:30. ;)

IMAG0487-1.jpg

IMAG0486-1.jpg

IMAG0485-1.jpg

IMAG0483-1.jpg

One of my 10 year old piano students and his father brought an entire truckload of mulch and did the front and side yards for us. :love:

How sweet:love:

I resemble that remark!!!

Is there an "I'm watching you" smilie?

Look, I just upped your post count.

:banana::banana::banana:

Dee (from the BC thread)

:lmao: I've been lurking on that thread and stumble upon it the other day so I couldn't resist pointing it out here.:rotfl:

:woohoo: Congrats on the new job :cool1:

Jen. So happy for you that the got the job and it is permanent right?

Your ADRs look great. Wish we were there at the same time to finally meet. :sad2:

10/15-Jiko
10/16-Sanaa
10/17-Le Cellier (lunch)
10/20-50's Prime Time
10/23 -Teppan Edo

Pixie dust prevailed! Congrats on the new job (and great ADRs)!!!!!!

Athenna, congrats on the job! :woohoo:

and like Brandi said, sorry our dates don't overlap. Maybe next time! ;)

Wanted to post here, hopefully we will keep posting here, but if not, I wanted to post this for Easter:

EasterImagesOrkut.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter