Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulch Elves showed up at our house this morning at 8:30. ;)

IMAG0487-1.jpg

IMAG0486-1.jpg

IMAG0485-1.jpg

IMAG0483-1.jpg

One of my 10 year old piano students and his father brought an entire truckload of mulch and did the front and side yards for us. :love:

One of my 10 year old piano students and his father brought an entire truckload of mulch and did the front and side yards for us. :love:

That was super sweet of them and everything looks wonderful!

Your student must really appreciate his piano teacher. :goodvibes

The yard looks great!

IMAG0487-1.jpg

IMAG0486-1.jpg

IMAG0485-1.jpg

IMAG0483-1.jpg

Elin, what a sweet thing for them to do! :goodvibes Nice people are drawn to nice people! :hug: (oh, you know what I'm trying to say!!! :rotfl:)

JD says "hey!" and he's happy to hear Bob is improving. :goodvibes

Kim: I am deeply sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers and I will personally put her in the prayer book today at Mass....

Holy Week is very special in my family and I won't be around much. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a special weekend also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter