Introducing Alex!

Nicks2001

Earning My Ears
I've been a lurker here for a long time, but never joined. So, I finally bit the bullet and here I am!

Some background info for those who care: My name is Alex, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work as a conductor for one of the larger commuter railroads in the northeastern USA; I've been in love with trains for as long as I can remember.

Other than the railroad, music is my life! I've got odd musical tastes for someone my age. I love ABBA, Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac, Blondie & Debbie Harry (who happens to live about 10 minutes away from me, neat!), Kate Bush, Mireille Mathieu, Kylie Minogue, anything Stock Aiken Waterman, and Sarah Brightman among others. I live for the '80s too, haha.

My favorite movie ever is the 1933 version of King Kong.

I first went to Disney World when I was 6. I've been back far too many times to count; I just love it there. I get a lot of strange looks when I tell people (coworkers or friends... whoever) that I enjoy vacationing there. I guess they just don't understand, right? ;)

Before this gets too long, I'll wrap it up here. I can't wait to dive in and start posting!

:welcome:

to the DIS!!!

Talk about a blast in the past with ABBA, Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac, Blondie!!! You forgot Loverboy!!!

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Hi I have also been a lurker for three years and just joined. I would never had any sucessful trips without all diser. Anyways:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter