Interview the person below you pt. 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have one

Who is your wireless service provider?

Wirelss Service Provider????? Never heard of it:(

Do you have any great plans for tomorrow (Mothers Day)?

Go to Church, give the Kiddo sermon, pray for my Mom (who's half way around the world), get my postcards ready for the postcard exchange:teeth: , and download lots of Japan pictures to the computer. I'll call her late at night (here), early in the morning (there) to tell her I love her.

What did you do today (Saturday)?

Not a lot, house work, food shopping, take cats to the vets for their annual injections and relax this evening with a DVD - probably Freeky Friday as I bought it a few days ago as it was one of my favourite films when I was younger.

When are you next having time off work for a holiday?

Woo hoo! The end of this month! I go home for my home leave. I'll be off for 4-1/2 weeks! Just 14 more days of work here, then I'm homeward bound. I leave on May 28 and come back to Tokyo on June 30.

How many pets do you have?

2 cats (see below) 3 rabbits - Holly, Misty and Saphire and too many :fish: to count (some tropical inside and a pond outside which have been breading) Plus we have frogs, toads and a newt in our pond too, but they chose to live there!!

What was your first pet called?

Bingo

How did you come up with your pets names?

Cheeky - because he was a stray and decided to live with us which I thought was a bit cheeky!
Figaro - I am a teacher and one of my kids named him after their cat. Plus I like Mozart so I thought Figaro was nice (he usually gets called Figgy though.)
Holly and Mistletoe (the rabbits) named that as they were christmas presents and I wanted something Christmassy (although Mistletoe gets called Misty as she is grey and white).
My other bunny is called Saphire as that is what she was called before we got her from a friend. . She tends to get called Saphie though.
All my fish are called Bob, not for any reason and all the frogs in my pond are called Borris (again no real reason other than I saw my first frog after I had been to a wild animal park for the day where I saw Borris my favourite tiger!)

What is your favourite wild animal?

Koala

Have you ever broken any bones?

Not one booked, I just got back from DLP though. We hope to be at WDW for christmas 2005 though for 2 weeks

Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris?

YES, I DO!!!!:Pinkbounc

In just 12 days, DH and I will be taking a long weekend without the kids to celebrate DHs birthday!! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Do you have a trip planned and when?

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Yes, to Cairns in September

Do you get to go away often?

No, but I would love to someday.

Did you do anything special on the National Day of Prayer?

Nope, only DL California

How many countries have you visited?

Countries visited: France, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Balaric Islands, Holland, Wales, Scotland, USA and Mexico. Thats 14 I think!

What country would you most like to visit?

Canada

If you could be a new Disney land, where would you put it?

I'd like to say here, but the weather wouldn't allow it.;) How about Atlanta?

Did you donate food for your mailman to pick up today for Stamp Out Hunger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter