In and Out in a Day

It's Friday girlies,

Oh how I wish you could smell my office right now. It smell so good. The ladies are busy in the kitchen preparing the soup for lunch and they ran out of outlets so they brought a big roaster of homemade chicken noodle soup in here to cook. OH.MY.GOODNESS!!

I am heading to Lincoln as soon as I get off of work. Doug can't go with me as he has the Community Christmas Choir presentation tonight and Sunday. I feel bad I won't be going but we can watch it online. Tuesday is Matthew's birthday and I want to give him his gifts and take him to dinner. Plus I hope to get the rest of my shopping finished.

WFDT ~ Something in Lincoln - where ever Matthew wants to go.

Make it a great day!

Ellen - Wish I could smell your office!!

It's 24 C today; that's about 70 F and it looks like a perfect day. The Scandanavian community are having a Christmas market today and I thought I'd head down and check it out. I'm starting to finish up my bits and pieces for Christmas. Most of the presents are bought and wrapped but I do have a few more to do. Hopefully, I"ll get it done by the time Monday comes round so that all I have left is the food.

Have a great day all.

Good Sunday Morning Ladies! I am almost finished classes for the semester and ready to be done! One more final on Monday.

Well, it has been crazy in the G household, as usual, but hopefully things will be back to normal this week. Buddy is laid off and I am already on my last nerve. He is out shoveling and plowing this morning after our snow yesterday, but he is bored to tears....not a good thing!

I finally got the cleaning and decorating done so I can focus on shopping, which I have not even started. I confess that I am not in the Christmas mood this year, but hopefully I will be as the week progresses.

I hope all is well with you all!

Good Sunday Morning Ladies! I am almost finished classes for the semester and ready to be done! One more final on Monday.

Well, it has been crazy in the G household, as usual, but hopefully things will be back to normal this week. Buddy is laid off and I am already on my last nerve. He is out shoveling and plowing this morning after our snow yesterday, but he is bored to tears....not a good thing!

I finally got the cleaning and decorating done so I can focus on shopping, which I have not even started. I confess that I am not in the Christmas mood this year, but hopefully I will be as the week progresses.

I hope all is well with you all!

((hugs))

Hope it gets better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter