I'm.........

So…..which one did you get?
Enquiring minds want to know🙂
...the Tink one.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiG9wGQWbWBFPqJKLrpELqZrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

How are you doing today, Bobbi? Hope better
Yes, it was a better day! Even able to feel comfortable to spend some times with friends who stopped by! Thank you for asking. I do think that this is a post Covid symptom. The pain moves up, down, right, left. It’s not like I pulled all of those muscles. At any rate, DH and I took a nice bike ride over to the Coast Guard base this morning. Temperature was in low 70’s!

We rode again this morning. The pain is still there, not as intense. I can’t take most effective pain medicines, so I rely on heat, cold and alternating! Bio freeze works a bit.

Watching Phillies. Hope they can get some runs!

Reactions: slo
Rain didn't last long.

I have an appointment today for my yearly physical. We'll see how it goes. My memory for short term isn't what it used to be. I think it got worse with Covid

We rode again this morning. The pain is still there, not as intense. I can’t take most effective pain medicines, so I rely on heat, cold and alternating! Bio freeze works a bit...
....with my meds, I can only take Tylenol, which is like popping a bunch of candy pills... :rolleyes:

Good morning. Still with back pain, but was able to go out for breakfast with DH and friends who are vacationing in CM. Uncle Bill’s pancake house, a tradition for us!

Love them!
So fun!
I’m sorry you didn’t have a good time - what happened?
Good morning. I decided to look up lingering Covid symptoms and yes back muscle pains are listed. I wondered because the pain is not just in one place, like I strained a muscle. It’s up down and both sides depending on nothing that I can tell.

Anyway, it’s less than it has been in many days, so we went on a bike ride. It felt good to do something!!!
I‘m sad to hear you haven’t been feeling well - constant pain makes you feel so :headache:
I hope you start feeling better soon :wizard:

I’m in the last final days until we take Katie to school on Friday.
I’m so sad to see her go, but glad to finally get all this dorm stuff out of my front room and my credit card needs to take a breather - LOL!
She’s doing great with getting everything packed up - I’m so proud of her. She is the most confident young lady I have ever known. She’s going to have no problem transitioning to adulthood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter