I'm.........

I’m really hoping this rain stops so Katie‘s game doesn’t get canceled. We’re playing a team that has a girl on it that we know well and I’m looking forward to getting a picture of her and Katie together in their school uniforms. Rain Rain Go Away! :umbrella:

I'm wondering what flower seeds you sowed!
I planted zinnias, a red vine that’s a climber and said to attract hummingbirds, sunflowers, and then some generic wildflower seeds.🌸

My orthopedic doctor who will most likely do my shoulder surgery had to cancel tomorrow’s appointment. He comes highly recommended, so, now I have an appointment with him next week.

Reactions: slo
DD just accepted a teaching job for the next school year. It will be hard to go back to the classroom after 2 years of homeschooling the grand kids.
But.....she starts a month before they go back to school......so we get to baby sit. It will be hard. They are a hand full, but we will make it work

Reactions: slo
DD just accepted a teaching job for the next school year. It will be hard to go back to the classroom after 2 years of homeschooling the grand kids.
But.....she starts a month before they go back to school......so we get to baby sit. It will be hard. They are a hand full, but we will make it work
Congratulations to your DD! What grade?

Now she is nervous ( an unfortunately trait she got from me). Lots of work coming. Planning lots of days of teaching plans. But she is a great teacher and a smart woman.

And DIL is starting a new job too. This is her last week at the old. She then goes to TN to visit her parents and then has to go into the new office for 2 weeks before she can do a lot of the work at home

Tell DD that even though I've been teaching for 27 years, I still get nervous!

Tell her congratulations from a fellow teacher.

Has she read Harry Wong? He writes about setting routines, the first few weeks of school. etc. I still use his ideas.
Thanks.....I will tell her.
She isn't a new teacher.....just the nervous type about everything.
She taught for 5 years and then the 2 years of home schooling for DS's 2 kids.

Now she is nervous ( an unfortunately trait she got from me). Lots of work coming. Planning lots of days of teaching plans. But she is a great teacher and a smart woman.

And DIL is starting a new job too. This is her last week at the old. She then goes to TN to visit her parents and then has to go into the new office for 2 weeks before she can do a lot of the work at home
Good changes for both!

Has she read Harry Wong? He writes about setting routines, the first few weeks of school. etc. I still use his ideas.
Former teacher here.

She does has that book. She just doesn't know where it is.

I was a bit unnerved by what the surgeon said yesterday. A reverse shoulder surgery means that the new shoulder joint lies in the socket and can be “popped” out. Using a walker, putting pressure on the shoulder could be harmful. It’s something to consider.

Anyway, I need to see if otherwise I am a candidate for the procedure. I had hurt myself more than I ever imagined.

Great News for both your DD and DIL - good luck to them both 🍀:wizard:
I wish them nothing but the best.
I’m happy my teenager asked me to go for a walk and wanted to talk about what we plan to do at our Disney trip later this year.
Love this!
It’s always so nice when our teenagers want to spend time with us.
I was a bit unnerved by what the surgeon said yesterday. A reverse shoulder surgery means that the new shoulder joint lies in the socket and can be “popped” out. Using a walker, putting pressure on the shoulder could be harmful. It’s something to consider.

Anyway, I need to see if otherwise I am a candidate for the procedure. I had hurt myself more than I ever imagined.
I’m so sorry to hear this bobbi ☹️.
Hugs, prayers and PD for you :hug: 🙏🏻 :wizard:
Please keep us updated with how you’re doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts