I'm.........

DD is out of quarantine days but still has to wear a mask for a couple more days. I think tomorrow is her last day.
I will see her tomorrow when I deliver food to DS's house. I will probably be the one to wear the mask and then when they come for baking on Wed. she will be done with that.

Meriweather you’ll be missing DL!

We’re hoping for nice weather to work outside tomorrow.

We live in a resort town and much closes in winter. Today our ”neighborhood” ice cream/restaurant opened for the season! Of course, we bought something tonight!
our resort town is now closing for the summer. over the weekend our "neighborhood" taco trailer put away their umbrellas and tables and pulled out with the rest of the food trucks and trailers. the larger resturants also close down....good news....I have the streets all to my self....when I come back from Oregon

flying out tomorrow night from YUma to PDX...thanks to modern tech..sister found a shorter 5 hour flight over a 36 hour train ride...thank goodness Putin closed dowm the amtrak web site....I could not buy a ticket, went to the bank and they told me that amtrak was having issues , their site was always closing down and just couldn't wait any longer aftet two hours on thephone.

anyhow, in oregon till around June 15th.....fresh real strawberries and raspberries. toe dipping in the ocean, crushing pine needles in the downtown Salem park and shopping at the Goodwill Trash store....I know..small pleasures....but SUPER FUN!!!!

flying out tomorrow night from YUma to PDX...thanks to modern tech..sister found a shorter 5 hour flight over a 36 hour train ride...thank goodness Putin closed dowm the amtrak web site....I could not buy a ticket, went to the bank and they told me that amtrak was having issues , their site was always closing down and just couldn't wait any longer aftet two hours on thephone.

anyhow, in oregon till around June 15th.....fresh real strawberries and raspberries. toe dipping in the ocean, crushing pine needles in the downtown Salem park and shopping at the Goodwill Trash store....I know..small pleasures....but SUPER FUN!!!!
Enjoy your Oregon stay. Glad you have it!!

I’m waiting to find out if Katie’s game will be cancelled - it’s been raining all day. I don’t know what they are waiting for :confused3. I make Katie and her BFF a food bag to eat on the bus and it’s soooooo……frustrating when I drop off the food at 12:30 to have them announce the game is cancelled at 12:40:headache:. I don’t blame the coaches, its the athletic director that makes the decision. Heavy rain + dirt = Injuries and God knows my kid has had enough injuries:headache:. So, I’m holding out to make these sandwiches until the last possible second.

I’m waiting to find out if Katie’s game will be cancelled - it’s been raining all day. I don’t know what they are waiting for :confused3. I make Katie and her BFF a food bag to eat on the bus and it’s soooooo……frustrating when I drop off the food at 12:30 to have them announce the game is cancelled at 12:40:headache:. I don’t blame the coaches, its the athletic director that makes the decision. Heavy rain + dirt = Injuries and God knows my kid has had enough injuries:headache:. So, I’m holding out to make these sandwiches until the last possible second.
Game canceled?

Reactions: slo
Game canceled?
Thanks for asking 🙂
No….it was terrible
The most horrible weather game katie has ever played in in 11 years.
It was 46 degrees at first pitch with heavy winds and heavy blowing mist - terrible!
We never should have been there - totally idiotic
The game was moved to our school, because we have turf, so at least our girls could just go home afterwards and not sit on a bus in a wet jersey.
The game started at 5:00 and we got home at 7:30 - the longest 2 1/2 hours.
I hope Katie doesn’t get sick again, she has prom this Saturday.

Next game is tonight - no rain, but 46 degrees at first pitch.
This weather has really made her senior season not be as fun as it should be.

I’m about ready to go to work and then later today is prom. Katie’s first and only dance at her high school (she’s never had an interest in going, in fact I told she needs to go this - LOL!). She wasn’t to excited about going to prom at first, but she is now. Her BF is a wonderful young man, so I know they will have fun. Luckily, we finally have no rain and it will be 60 degrees, so we can take pictures outside.

Katie’s been having a great HS softball season. Last game was against our biggest rival and
Katie had one of her best games. A local TV station was there so we could rewatch the game and save the video. Katie had…
2 Run HR
2 for 3 at the plate
Some unbelievable plays at 3B
An interview with the paper afterwards.
Super Hero Player Of The Game
Proud Union Home Play Of The Game
A huge printed article about her that was in the paper yesterday

Lots of great memories for her and us ❤️

^ Oh my, I am so happy for your DD and your whole family who have experienced all that!!

I am so happy to learn your weather will be good for the prom. It seems the wind and rain is with us now on the East Coast. The Coast Guard Community Celebration has been cancelled for today, it’s just not a nice weather day here!

Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter