I'm Soooooo Excited!!!!!

:wave2: I soooo understand. I thought we weren't going to get to go this year but I finally gave in to the low airfare and booked. :jumping1:

My DH is the one working full time now and I work only casually, so, this is the first trip my youngest DS, Charlie, and I will be taking alone. I feel :guilty: leaving my DH behind but hopefully he will be alright.

When August rolled around I decided to tease my DH and told him that the Mouse had sent us a bill. He said, "For what?" and I told him, "Ah, he just thought we forgot to come this summer but he still wanted his share of our money." :rotfl2:

Hope you enjoy your trip! :wave2:

safaulk said:
How in the world can you keep a secret as big as this? I tried but let the cat out of the bag real fast! My daughter even asked me to keep it a secret from her the next time we go to WDW! I just couldn't do it!!

DH and I have been having fun keeping this secret and YES, it has been hard. DH washed and waxed the van this past week and DD noticed and pointed out that we normally don't wash and wax the van unless we are going on a trip. LOL. We leave on Saturday and so far the kids are clueless. I'm sure they are going to ask some questions when DH puts the car top carrier on this week. We are planning to leave on Saturday and act like we are taking a day trip--which is a norm for us. We'll get a couple of hours down the road and then say, "Let's keep driving and go to DISNEY!" They will be THRILLED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter