I'm so mad! I called to confirm my PS and 2 were wrong!!

lucky978

Mouseketeer
I made (or thought I had made) a PS for Crystal Palace before our MVMCP on 12/9 at 4:30pm. I was surprised I got the PS, but was so excited when she said it was available. That was about 2 weeks ago.

When I called today, she said the PS for Crystal Palace was for 2/9/05!!!! What???? Of course they are all booked now. Thankfully I still had my original PS for Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:30. I was so mad!

The other one had been made for the wrong day. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story...confirm your PS!!!

well, not cp..........but when we called last week, the girl was obviously NEW & it took 20 minutes to make one ps....so we thanked her,hung up and recalled. she'd actually screwed it up....hope then i call on sunday for CRT that i get a seasoned operator!!
amie

We had similar issues with our PS in October. They had 2 adults and 9 kids for one breakfast. While the CM was changing the reservation, she accidentally disconnected us. So it was a mess cleaning that all up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest