I'm so disappointed!

smchan

<font color=navy>Prefers to be original, thank you
I shared this store on the cruise meets board but wanted to share here as well...

As soon as we disembark, I'll be headed over to WDW for a conference at The Dolphin, giving me an additional 4-5 days at WDW.

Thing is, The Dolphin was sold out so my company booked me a room at The Yacht Club. I'm so broken hearted that I couldn't stay in the conference hotel. :p

7 days on the Magic, 5 days in the Yacht Club. My wife is going to be spoiled.

Sam

Here's a little pixie dust for your hardship there Sam.
I'll put in a call too, see if we can maybe get you a limo and concierge service, you know, make up for your troubles. :tongue: :teeth:

Have a great time!

<font color=navy>OMGosh - how are you going to stand it!?

I think you should rebook once you're onboard to help you get over this disappointment. :crazy:

Oh what a shame! :p

Have a wonderful time on the cruise AND at WDW!!!! :sunny:

That's just terrible, you know, we're like a family here on the DIS ::yes:: and I would never let a family member of mine endure such a horrible experience. That is why I am going to take it upon myself to relieve you of this awful torment and go in your place. No need to thank me, I'd do it for anyone here, I just love you guys that much... :grouphug:

I'll take that hardhsip any day!!!

Yacht Club blows away the Swan/Dolphin!!!!

MJ

LOL! I love the support here...

I won't get into the tragedy of not only having staying at the Yacht Club, but the fact that I'm on expense account while there.

Seriously, I completely agree w/ the statement of the Yacht Club blowing away the Swan/Dolphin. I was very, very pleased when I got my reservation confirmation showing the Yacht Club as I had no say in where I'd be staying.

Sam

Congrats on your "sacrifice" at the Yacht Club!!!! WE stayed there once on the Conceirge level and were blown away!!!

Rack up that expense account!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter