I'm going through withdrawal...one trip just became two!!

I haven't been on the Dis for a few days, and what do I see here? You booked another trip! That's awesome! Food & Wine sounds like such fun.

Woohoo!! Oh dear all this work that must be done! :lmao:

:rolleyes1 I should probably get on that...

I haven't been on the Dis for a few days, and what do I see here? You booked another trip! That's awesome! Food & Wine sounds like such fun.

I've been to F&W the past 2 years. I love it, so I'm really excited :yay:

Unfortunately I can't blame this trip on the lure of the AP. Just 'cause I'm obsessed with Disney and my bf showed interest. :rolleyes:

I have to wait until Friday to book our ADRs. We're thinking WCC before the party (which my brother might join us at) so around 2:30-3? And then Kona on the day we leave for a late breakfast. My parents want to come up and join us for that one. The days in between we'll be stuffing our faces at F&W, so I know better than to book ADRs (I might if I had kids who I needed to make sure had good meals, but I don't, so I only need to worry about us :snooty: ) So that's where the planning is on this one.

Totally OT, but this cracks me up...
funny-pictures-kitten-has-an-army-of-robots.jpg

October Trip:
ADRs...Check! :thumbsup2 Made them this morning, 5 minutes off what I wanted at WCC and 20 off what I wanted for Kona...I'll take it! :goodvibes

Switch dates...Check! I called yesterday and switched them finally. I had a very unmagical CM. I realized after I got off the phone with her that I mentioned we booked our flights and she didn't say anything about booking ME :mad: Now I have to call back because I forgot to do that! Oh well, here's hoping for a room only discount to be released :genie:

August Trip:
It's only 2 weeks away (well, practically!) My flight out on that Saturday is at 7am, so I have to be up practically on a Friday anyway ::yes::

So I have my Disney info set out in a place that's in plain view...my candy basket! As long as my chocolate doesn't melt, it's in a good spot :laughing:

In my mind have things mostly packed. 3 pairs of shorts, swim suit, 3 tee shirts...and that includes what I'll wear there! I guess I don't need much. I just can't forget my sunglasses! I have a tendency to do that :rolleyes:

I think on our rest time on Sunday we might play mini golf, but most of the time is just going to be spent at the hotel pool.

Maybe I can get something like this :drinking1
3405315811_760dcb2b84.jpg

I really don't have any more to plan for this trip, it just needs to get here. :hyper:

Woohoo!! Only 2 weeks!! It'll get here, I promise!! You're plans, or lack of plans :), sound good. Seems like a good idea to me!!

Woohoo!! Only 2 weeks!! It'll get here, I promise!! You're plans, or lack of plans :), sound good. Seems like a good idea to me!!

It feels like forever. My parents are coming next weekend, so I've spent most of today cleaning like a mad woman.

My plans are very loose. Which I think will be good with the heat. I know what parks I want to do when, that's good enough, right? :confused3

2 trips now? :woohoo: Lucky!! So much to look foward to, I'm jealous!

I'm very excited! :banana:

So in case I've failed to mention it, my parents live within an hour of MCO. They also live fairly close to Tampa's airport, but generally fly in and out of MCO. My Mom flies often with work and the other day she was apparently flying home out of Philly. There was a family behind her heading to Disney World and the Dad said to the daughter who was apparently around 12, "What's the one thing you want to do?" And she says, "I want to go to Casey's!" Dad says, "Casey's? What's that?" Daughter says, "For Corn Dog Nuggets!" My Mom apparently burst out laughing and turned around to explain herself..."you sound just like my daughter..." Smart girl :teacher:

It feels like forever. My parents are coming next weekend, so I've spent most of today cleaning like a mad woman.

My plans are very loose. Which I think will be good with the heat. I know what parks I want to do when, that's good enough, right? :confused3

I'm very excited! :banana:

So in case I've failed to mention it, my parents live within an hour of MCO. They also live fairly close to Tampa's airport, but generally fly in and out of MCO. My Mom flies often with work and the other day she was apparently flying home out of Philly. There was a family behind her heading to Disney World and the Dad said to the daughter who was apparently around 12, "What's the one thing you want to do?" And she says, "I want to go to Casey's!" Dad says, "Casey's? What's that?" Daughter says, "For Corn Dog Nuggets!" My Mom apparently burst out laughing and turned around to explain herself..."you sound just like my daughter..." Smart girl :teacher:

Haha, well I suppose cleaning will keep you busy!! Haha, that story was great!

All that cleaning might have been for naught :(

My Dad's work might prevent him from coming up this weekend. In his line of work, they get inspected randomly and with his position he has to be there...which means no travel 'til they leave :( Good news is that they won't be there when he goes on the special anniversary cruise with my Mom, but bad news is that he might not be able to come up this weekend. Huge bummer, we'll have to see what happens! The other good news is that they're coming up and joining my brother and I for lunch on Saturday during our trip. Sooo, if I don't see him this weekend, I see him next weekend. Which is kind of cool to say ;) So it could be a lot worse.

All that cleaning might have been for naught :(

My Dad's work might prevent him from coming up this weekend. In his line of work, they get inspected randomly and with his position he has to be there...which means no travel 'til they leave :( Good news is that they won't be there when he goes on the special anniversary cruise with my Mom, but bad news is that he might not be able to come up this weekend. Huge bummer, we'll have to see what happens! The other good news is that they're coming up and joining my brother and I for lunch on Saturday during our trip. Sooo, if I don't see him this weekend, I see him next weekend. Which is kind of cool to say ;) So it could be a lot worse.

Oh I'm sorry!! Well if you look on the brightside, you'll get to see them next weekend, so that's cool and plus now your house is clean!! It's always nice to have a clean house! P.S. I hate cleaning and will do almost anything to get out of it!! :rotfl:

Apparently they're going to take off on Monday and join my brother & I in DAK. That'll be fun. And they're going to take me to the airport. I guess so my brother doesn't have to?

My Mom's not coming up either this weekend. I really don't mind cleaning too much, at least not dusting (Swifter duster is my friend!) and vacuuming. It's scrubbing my kitchen & bathroom that I hate. But yeah, now I have a clean house! They're rescheduling for August, or September...or October :rotfl: we'll figure it out. I can really laugh at them if they come in October...it gets cold up here! They'll be all bundled :cold:

So I'm watching Hercules on the Disney channel...I think Meg is my faovirte "princess." She's so spunky.

Ooo I love Hercules!! It's one of my favorites. I know, I love Meg, she's so much not a regular princess, she can take care of herself!! Hercules was on our list of Disney movies to watch before our trip!!

I think Hercules also has one of my favorite soundtracks. I was singing along and my boyfriend was rolling his eyes :rotfl:

So planning update/changes...since my parent's are not coming up this weekend, they're taking the 3rd off to spend with us at the park. So now they're spending Saturday and Monday with us. Kind of ridiculous to not also come Sunday unless they have something going on at home. I'm going to see if I can talk my Mom into staying the weekend with my brother and I today. We have the 2 beds, might as well. I checked with the good people of the DIS last night and I can in fact add them to the reservation when I get to CSR and just not add them to the dining plan. If I were to call now and add them to the dining plan too, it would cost me a rebooking fee, and I don't want that :( Plus my parents are the kind of parents that would never hear of me paying for something like that for them. Honestly, I'm gonna have to keep it on the dl that I'll be paying to get them extra tickets (so they can head back to the room when they get tired and my brother and I can stay at EMH!

Wow!!! I'm gone for a little while and when I come back, there is not one, but TWO trips!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana: (I had to add the bananas, sorry.) I think your DBF is a keeper!!:goodvibes Everything sounds like it has easily fallen into place, don't you just love it when that happens? Hopefully, you can talk your parents into staying. It would be just like your last trip, except the whole family is together again!:woohoo:

Wow!!! I'm gone for a little while and when I come back, there is not one, but TWO trips!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana: (I had to add the bananas, sorry.) I think your DBF is a keeper!!:goodvibes Everything sounds like it has easily fallen into place, don't you just love it when that happens? Hopefully, you can talk your parents into staying. It would be just like your last trip, except the whole family is together again!:woohoo:

Yeah, I think I'll hang onto him :goodvibes

My Mom told me this morning that on Sunday she's planning on doing laundry and "your Dad will want to play golf." :rolleyes: Ok, granted my Dad probably will play golf, but I think he'd also come up to Disney if given the chance. Personally, I think she knows it costs the little extra per night to add an adult to the room and she probably doesn't want me spending the money. They've always been against me spending money on them...or really just spending my own money. I go up to buy a water in the park? Next thing my Dad is next to me in line handing me $5. "Really Dad, it's okay, I can buy it." "No, no, we've got it." :sad2: So if they can't handle a $2.50 bottle of water, I can understand her being stubborn on the room! But even so, I can afford the extra $60 for the two nights so they don't have to come back and forth. She's gonna give me a call after her meeting today, so hopefully I can make her see that it's worth staying. I know if I talked to my Dad about them staying he would know nothing about the extra per person fee, so I could talk him into it :lmao: But then my Mom would fill him in and they'd insist on paying for the whole trip... And I don't want that to happen, so I'll stick with trying to persuade my Mom :headache: Really...I don't know where I get my stubbornness from :rolleyes1

My Mom is sticking with her story that they'd rather golf (no laundry this time) than spend the day in the MK. A bunch of baloney I tell you. (Or balogna...I'm not sure what spelling is right here...whatever...)

So I did the online check-in :banana: It's pretty simple to use on this end. I hope it stays simple on the other end.

I checked touringplans for my dates and the 1st is a 6, the other 2 days are an 8. Only on the first day am I even following what it says are the "proper" parks to go to :rotfl: Says HS is the best park, Epcot isn't listed...check. On the 2nd MK is listed as a park to avoid and on the 3rd, DAK is listed as a park to avoid :lmao: I'm doing real well!!!

Oh well, the beauty of going so many times is that I don't freak out when it's real crowded and I don't get to everything ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter