Im Back Home Trip Report *FULL REPORT COMPLETED*

Day 11 - The Final Day

Ahhh it was a 9am get up on Tuesday, thank fully we had done all our packing the day before, so it was really just a case of get up and get checked out, we had to be out for 11, but we wanted to take our cases down to the Virgin check in as soon as possible so we then had a free day to not worry about them!

We got checked out for about 10am and got to the front of the hotel, 'Would you like a taxi sir'....'Nah, were alright mate cheers, we will walk' was my response....NOW if you take one peice of advice from me.....NEVER walk from The Royal Plaza to the Virgin Check in at DTD!

26588_330028783189_725253189_351347.jpg

Now, im a relatively fit guy, play football twice a week, eat well, gym 3 nights a week......but dragging a suitcase through the Market place, Pleasure Island and the Westside was not the best idea ive ever had! Three Stops later and we were there, paid our $10 check in fee and got our tickets no problem! <Except now we were both worn out > So we stopped at Giradehllis for a quick ice cream to make us feel better!

P1040715.jpg

We decided to go to the Florida Mall for abit, so jumped on the 111 to the Mall and do abit of shopping! It did pass sometime and I managed to spend abit more money and we both tooked into a Phillie Cheese sandwich before jumping on the next bus to the airport!

It took us about 20 minutes or so to get to the Airport from the Mall and all for $2 each, not bad really considering taxis were quoting $25! During our ride to the airport, we both sorta agreed that we had had a great holiday, but just wanted to get home now, neither of us were fans of sitting around Airports!

We got through security and bag checks ok, although my brother nearly caused a disaster when he took his passport through with him instead of putting it through the scanner!!

Before you knew it, we were both on the plane and guess what.....I GOT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE! :sad2: Now, some of you may like the middle seat in a row of three, but me....No way! Its a seat with no benefits at all....the window seat you get a view as your landing and taking off.....the end seat you get abit more legs room and dont have to disrupt anyone when you need to get up, but the blooomin middle seat is probably the worst invention ever! Haha, rant over! :laughing:

Finnallly we were back home, the flight did seem to go on for quite a while and we were through and in the taxi by about 8am English time! We had a taxi driver who was far too lively for my liking, i Just wanted to put my i pod on and snooze away for the hour journey, but this guy talked and talked and talked....and talked....and talked! haha.

BUT.....We were home....time for unpacking, washing and reviving lots of good memories. :happytv:

A Quick Word From Me

Well guys, first of all thanks alot for spending the time out of your days to read my holiday report, I hope you have enjoyed the report as much as I have on alot of you guys reports!

Im gonna take some really good memories from this holiday with me like the Indiana Jones show, Orlando Magic, Hollywood Rip Ride N Rock It and just simply the fact I got to witness some trully amazing people that have made me smile and thats what a holiday is all about!

Looks like I need to start planning next years trip now.......:surfweb:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I look forward to reading the next one. :)

thank you for sharing your trip - it was fab !
My ds is also very glad i have read your tr as we now know how to get tickets for TNA.
Happy planning x x

I'm sorry your report has come to an end ..... I have really enjoyed reading it and getting the viewpoint of someone travelling without kids and wit different priorities. It has been really interesting and sounds like you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Really enjoyed reading your TR, well done:thumbsup2

What you planning next?

Im not too sure whats in the pipeline next, a trip to Corfu with the lads is first to get out the way in July, but theres mumblings of a family trip to Orlando in October! Im just in the process of moving jobs, which gives me some more holidays so depending on the cost, I may be able to squeeze a trip in then!

TotallyAngelic I'm sorry your report has come to an end ..... I have really enjoyed reading it and getting the viewpoint of someone travelling without kids and wit different priorities. It has been really interesting and sounds like you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing

Looking after kids would be probably easier than looking for after us!!!! :lmao:

Over the course of the week i have read your trippie all the way through :goodvibes.It was a great read,with great pics+glad you had a fab time.Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!