Im Back Home Trip Report *FULL REPORT COMPLETED*

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
Loved Loved Loved

your trip report I just read the entire thing!

Your last day's mission sounds so much fun DF is scared of the rides but I love them so I would love to get the chance to have a adrenaline junkie day

I also LOL'd to you comparing your self to a spice girl fan on day 5 when you were on Everest

Great trip!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
Loved Loved Loved

your trip report I just read the entire thing!

Your last day's mission sounds so much fun DF is scared of the rides but I love them so I would love to get the chance to have a adrenaline junkie day

I also LOL'd to you comparing your self to a spice girl fan on day 5 when you were on Everest

Great trip!

The Mission is very very hard, we thought it would be fun on the last day but it became more and more tiring.....wish i could do it again now though!

Hi Jordan.

Just saw your link in your signature on your post about booking a new trip and read your awesome report!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time!! You're really funny too so it was fun to read! :)

Hi Jordan.

Just saw your link in your signature on your post about booking a new trip and read your awesome report!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time!! You're really funny too so it was fun to read! :)

Haha thanks! We had a great time, still laugh at some of the stuff that happened now, never a dull moment haha :)

Amazing trip report! Thoroughly enjoyed it! I noticed you travelled with your brother but have posted in the solo threads....... do you know what its like to holiday solo in Orlando? I was thinking of going next year but none of my friends are interested in the financial commitment, whereas I want to go all out! I just thought it might be a bit odd to travel from the UK to holiday there in that environment alone?

Best wishes x

Fantastic trip report, sounds like you had an amazing time. I've really enjoyed reading it.

I went to a basketball game a few years ago in New York. It was the Knicks v San Antonio Spurs. I booked the tickets on a whim that it might be something fun to do and it ended up being the best night of the holiday. Fantastic experience. Plus I can now say I've been to Madison Square Gardens to see the Knicks. That's impressed a few blokes in work :lmao:

Thanks for a great trip report Jordan:thumbsup2.

Its nice to see men enjoy Disney.

I helped my brother(46) his son(25) daughter (16) organise their 1st trip to Orlando in 2010, and they've now caught the bug and planning their 2nd trip in August 2012. This was there first big holiday together ever and they had so much fun they wanted to do it again.

There always telling friends and family that this was the best holiday they have ever taken:grouphug:.

Fantastic trip report, sounds like you had an amazing time. I've really enjoyed reading it.

I went to a basketball game a few years ago in New York. It was the Knicks v San Antonio Spurs. I booked the tickets on a whim that it might be something fun to do and it ended up being the best night of the holiday. Fantastic experience. Plus I can now say I've been to Madison Square Gardens to see the Knicks. That's impressed a few blokes in work :lmao:

Ahh cheers! Seems so long ago now! Id love to go and watch the Knicks, bet the atmosphere in MSG was immense.

Thanks for a great trip report Jordan.

Its nice to see men enjoy Disney.

I helped my brother(46) his son(25) daughter (16) organise their 1st trip to Orlando in 2010, and they've now caught the bug and planning their 2nd trip in August 2012. This was there first big holiday together ever and they had so much fun they wanted to do it again.

There always telling friends and family that this was the best holiday they have ever taken.

Yeah we do enjoy Disney, it was good being away with my brother. You tend to behave yourself a little more when the rest of the family are there!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter