I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

They come across a lot better on this show than when they're on their own show. I'm really enjoying both of them.

Really? I've always had a soft spot for the cheeky pair... :goodvibes

im gonna be sad and spend a fortune voting her off when we can!!

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rats :scared1:
And when Katie's showering - omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tats!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I don't like rats and I don't like Jordan's tats. But which is worse? There's only one way to find out...

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By her doing these trials just gains her more sympathy Grrrrrr!

I am defo Team Andre, but I hate to admit it, but I am feeling sorry for Katie. I really have taken a dislike to Kim, liked her at first but have totally gone off of her now.

Tina

I thought Kim was horrible last night having a go at Justin, I don't like her now, and I thought she was funny at the start.

I am also firmly on team Andre, I am hoping that she will crack and walk out, but I doubt it.

Team Andre for me.....

Many people can't be feeling sorry for her if she keeps getting voted to do the trials.

I want her out asap so the show can go back to "I'm a celeb" not "I'm Katie Price and this is my show" Then i can watch it properly again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter