I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

Yay!! Katie for another trial. I wonder if she will actually complete this one!

Going on saying that its out or order and with the silly breathing stuff as it was being announced. What do you expect and saying out of order is going to make it even worse.

Did she seriously expect anything else from going in there? No-one likes her :lmao: Well, I know very little who do, she's not done much over the past couple of months to get into people's good books IMO.

I think MANY have her on speed dial...and as soon as they show water in the task, she's doing it!

Apparently Camilla Dallerup has just quit, she was really suffering in the last 24 hours and the medics were really worried about her.

I wonder if they have any reserves lined up this year?

ETA: ex-boxer Joe Bugner (whoever he is?) is supposed to be replacing her.

Apparently Camilla Dallerup has just quit, she was really suffering in the last 24 hours and the medics were really worried about her.

ETA: ex-boxer Joe Bugner (whoever he is?) is supposed to be replacing her.

Hope she is ok, she seemed like a lovely lass.

Wonder who will go in next? Alex reid :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I was very surprised that Camiila even went in tbh, im not at all surprised she was the 1st one out :hug:

I'm so glad she left, she looked like I would be - a nervous wreck!!! Poor thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter