I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

Why???? Helicopters are great fun!

Fear from childhood.

We went to our local fair one year and did a 'copter ride, all was good until we got home shortly after it and watched the local news to find it'd crashed at least two or three rides after our trip, killing everyone on board :sad1: Suppose it's just one of those things I've never truely gotten over.

I vowed the only time I'd ever go in one again would be if it was totally necessary for me to do so, ie, needing emergency treatment etc.

Fear from childhood.

We went to our local fair one year and did a 'copter ride, all was good until we got home shortly after it and watched the local news to find it'd crashed at least two or three rides after our trip, killing everyone on board :sad1: Suppose it's just one of those things I've never truely gotten over.

I vowed the only time I'd ever go in one again would be if it was totally necessary for me to do so, ie, needing emergency treatment etc.

:hug:

Fear from childhood.

:hug: :hug:

How funny was Kim about the towels :lmao:

It's an outrage that there's no clean towels!

So Jordan is definately going in then. Oh dear!

I'm gutted she's going back in, why try and steal others lime-light? She's been in there once and had her time. She's got a bad attitude also, which I just don't know if I can watch each night!

I was enjoying it too...

Loved it right until the end, until I found out she is going back in, whats that all about.:confused3

Maybe she will be one of the first voted out but I very much doubt it:confused:

Seeming her son has just been ill shouldn't she be back in England looking after him or not on the other side of the world where she can't get to him if he's ill.

Seeming her son has just been ill shouldn't she be back in England looking after him or not on the other side of the world where she can't get to him if he's ill.

:confused3 You would have thought so wouldn't you.
I think she is so stupid, when she said "I'm going in for closure" oh I see nothing to do with the 450k that you are bing paid then :rotfl:

I think she is expecting it to be like it was last time where she went in with everyone hating her and came out with the opposite - but as most people are on Team Andre I very much doubt that will happen, as for being voted out first there is no way that will happen either, people will want to see if she is horrible about Pete and make her suffer in the challenges. I think we can safely say that non of the others will be doing bush tucker trials this week! :lmao:

What time is it on tonight anyway? Does it clash with Flash forward?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter