I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

I'm loving Kim,Sam and Gino atm!! im defo going to be spending my pennies voting her off as soon as i can!!
Also not a big surprise shes doin the bushtucker trial already i reckon she will be doing it everyday LOL!

I didn't see it last night, and I've watched twelve minutes of her in there, she's already getting on my nerves, and one thing I want to say - what on earth has she done to her top lip?

I didn't see it last night, and I've watched twelve minutes of her in there, she's already getting on my nerves, and one thing I want to say - what on earth has she done to her top lip?

I KNOW!!!! I've just seen her for the 1st time... What has she done to herself..?

Wonder how many of us will be feeling sorry for her by the end of the week?

I wonder if she will get the trial again today? Seen as she bottled this one I guess so!!

I hope she gets all the tasks, lol.

I can't believe she went back when she has her phobias, she should have known what the publics like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter