I'll be darned... IT WORKED!

Yaaaaaaaayyy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I called today and had a PIN for the exact dates that we are going, and it saved us......wait for it.....

$2,000 over the quoted price online!!!

I booked it. I can't believe this. Thank you so much!

:yay:

THat's really nice but you didn't tell us what it is!! Have fun.

It was the 20/30/40 code. We wanted to stay at the Polynesian and I was getting quotes online of about $5,800 (which we had no intention of paying). I used the code, and it was right at $2,000 cheaper.

It was the 20/30/40 code. We wanted to stay at the Polynesian and I was getting quotes online of about $5,800 (which we had no intention of paying). I used the code, and it was right at $2,000 cheaper.

Thanks. I was wondering since some on this thread are talking about a new PIN.

I was really lucky to get the 30%/35%/40% PIN that runs through June 12th back in December. It was the first time we've gotten a PIN code!

Well, we booked our trip with our PIN but I was hoping to get the one that runs through the end of the year, because we've been considering a quick trip late this year as well.

On the advice of many here, I went to the Disney site and saved a couple of different vacation scenarios for later this year. I just went through the regular package booking part, not with a code or promotion, plugged in some dates, picked a resort and saved them. This was just a few days ago.

Well, today I got it! The 20%/30%/40% PIN for most of the year! Yay! The subject line of the email was "Explore your Disney resort picks, ***** Family!". Of course, the email was from Disney Destinations but I almost missed the code! It was on the bottom right of the email, which was mostly just about that particular vacation scenario I saved. So check your emails from Disney Destinations thoroughly! It looked completely different from the Alice in Wonderland PIN email.

Good luck to those still trying! :thumbsup2

I got the e-mail that states: "Explore your Disney Resort Picks as well, but at the bottom of my e-mail was the card for $700 that has been offered to the general public. I REALLY want the 40% of deluxes! Still holding...

I got the pin for the free dining, but I really want the 40% off pin. We are 2 adults and 1 child so 40% off a deluxe is a much better value than free dining. I am crossing my fingers that the 40% comes through.

I've saved vacations over and over and we rarely if ever get PIN codes on those emails. We did get one last week with Cinderella in it and it was for 68.00 a night for June through August at a Value. We don't go that time of year.....so again, not sure why our PIN codes aren't lining up with the dates we're getting quotes and such on.

My wife received a PIN code in her maiden name at my parent's house just before Christmas, but she never lived there and we have been married for 14 years. Other than that, we have never received a pin.

If I reserve a room with a pin, do the same cancellation terms apply as if I were reserving directly through the website? Also, when trying to get on the PIN list by saving their plans through the website, have people been saving "room only" or packages?

I asked this too, but no one answered me either yet. I have tried saving room only packages, but when I punch in Dec. dates it tells me I need to put in valid dates, and won't let me go further. When I try for packages it allows me to go through.

If I reserve a room with a pin, do the same cancellation terms apply as if I were reserving directly through the website? Also, when trying to get on the PIN list by saving their plans through the website, have people been saving "room only" or packages?

I asked this too, but no one answered me either yet. I have tried saving room only packages, but when I punch in Dec. dates it tells me I need to put in valid dates, and won't let me go further. When I try for packages it allows me to go through.

The 40% off PIN I received came in an email for a package I saved for AKL for Aug. I am not sure if that *triggered* the PIN, but that was what resort was on the email with my PIN.

I was doing both and I got the 20/30/40 about a week after. Don't know if that was why but it doesn't hurt to try.

Finally! My DH got one for the 20/30/40 and then right after that next week he got the free regular dining. We cannot beat the 40% of deluxe though. So we are doing a split stay. We're going to go for 4 nights at the Pop w/ military discount and the military tickets. Then we are going to the Contemporary for 6 nights w/ dining and one day tickets and the total for all of that is
$2,7??.oo ish. That's for 2 adults and one child. Awesome deal. We may add more tickets or still might switch to the Polynesian. Our son really wants to stay at the Contemporary. He's 5. We were going to split our stay b/w there and the Poly, but we could stay longer and stay with our family for a few nights since they are staying at the Pop.

Finally! My DH got one for the 20/30/40 and then right after that next week he got the free regular dining. We cannot beat the 40% of deluxe though. So we are doing a split stay. We're going to go for 4 nights at the Pop w/ military discount and the military tickets. Then we are going to the Contemporary for 6 nights w/ dining and one day tickets and the total for all of that is
$2,7??.oo ish. That's for 2 adults and one child. Awesome deal. We may add more tickets or still might switch to the Polynesian. Our son really wants to stay at the Contemporary. He's 5. We were going to split our stay b/w there and the Poly, but we could stay longer and stay with our family for a few nights since they are staying at the Pop.

awesome deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter