I'll be darned... IT WORKED!

I have jumped through all the hoops as well and still no pin. Maybe some of us are just destined to never get one. :sad1:

If you get one of these pins and book a preferred room, do you also get 30% off the extra cost of having "preferred". I'm going to book CBR preferred room in August and was wondering if you’d get 30% off of the $25/night charge for preferred.

I too just received that email from Disney Destinations a few days ago. I took the advice of others from this website and it worked. I am just not sure where to book. We usually stay at CBR in June/July but with the code I can get WL from 6/26 to 7/4 for around $1950. Does anyone know if that is a good deal for that time? I can get it cheaper if I wait until mid-July.

Well...after all the complaining I did online here........I finally got "The Pin". I called to price out some rates and I can't believe how affordable it really is to stay on the property once you start using the pin codes. Thanks DIS boards! We are definitely going to be booking our trip.

Can you do a split stay with it? I'm debating whether or not to divide my stay between POFQ and CR. Might just stick with POFQ though.

Anna

Nothing for me and I have tried saving trips for the last month. But when I try to go in via disney destinations it sends me to an aussie site. I would like a pin too .............

I have saved trips on Disneyworld.com and disney destinations, which by the way just routes you back to disneyworld.com and no luck. I have even deleted what I saved and saved new vacas. No luck here :sad2:

No luck for us, either. I've tried everything.
I even called today ready to book and hoping a pin was attached to our household. Nothing.
DH says he's thinks we should just go somewhere cheaper this summer instead. :sad2:

Is the 40% pin off of the package price, or just the room portion of the package (room/dining/tickets)?

If so, how is it different than the sale code out there now?

Thanks!
Kristi

wait can someone fill me in on the "tips" on how to get a pin. I've received them in the past and did get one about 2 months ago but it was through June and we are planning on going in Aug. Looking to do our first deluxe resort stay this year, so looking for a pin to make that possible :thumbsup2

Really crunch the numbers if you are looking at a different vaca. Every time we have thought maybe we should do something different to spend less money, we are always pleasantly surprised to see that once we add up lodging, entertainment and food somewhere else it is always cheaper to go back to Disney.

Is the 40% pin off of the package price, or just the room portion of the package (room/dining/tickets)?

If so, how is it different than the sale code out there now?

Thanks!
Kristi

the 40% PIN is for room only. The dates are longer than the offer now and the percentage off is a little less on mod and values. It's 20/30/40 value/mod/deluxe. It runs through Dec 16 and has blackout dates.

Waiting...and waiting...we have the Alice PIN (actaully two of them) but desparately want one for the rest of 2010. Have tried all the 'tricks' and now sitting here not so patiently checking my inbox everyday.

Worked for me too. I've had a sign in email address forever on the official WDW site and have NEVER gotten a Pin code. My parents have gotten them, but not me.

I pretended I was a "new person" and entered a differerent email address. Bingo. Within 4 days, I had the 20/30/40 Pin code. In fact they sent it to me twice!

We want to go in July, so this works out for us.

Now, if I could just choose a resort!

K

I just updated my info. on the Disney website so maybe I'll get something soon. I'm planning a July 2010 trip!!:surfweb:

I actually got the PIN today. I never got an email but called and it was there! Thank you all for your help and suggestions. Off to the BLT for Jersey Week!:banana:

Yaaaaaaaayyy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I called today and had a PIN for the exact dates that we are going, and it saved us......wait for it.....

$2,000 over the quoted price online!!!

I booked it. I can't believe this. Thank you so much!

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter