Ignore This Post / PIES: The good, the bad.

orchjoe

I am lost in Magic Kingdom!
Sorry.. I answered my own question.

Update: I like apple pie

I thought it was getting to cold for hummingbirds....

Ya know... its just not possible to ignore a post, especially when it says to ignore this post. That attracts Dis Photoboard members like honey attracts bee's.

Pumpkin, Apple, or another type of pie? Which is your favorite? Do you have a pic to share of your favorite pie?

Fruit pie. Apple, peach, cherry, etc. Homemade preferably. :tongue:

Don't like non-fruit pies. No pumpkin (bleah), pecan, etc.

Key lime is good, too. BTW, the Key Lime pie at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland is fantastic.

No pics. I eat them too quickly. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Meat pies are good, also. I'll be making shepherd's pie Wednesday night. Good stuff!

On topic (as if that matters), I don't understand why vBulletin usually restricts anyone from deleting their own post. If a post is new and hasn't been responded to, I think the OP should be able to delete it entirely, not just edit it.

How can you possible ignore something that says ignore. And how do you ignore a question that was never asked. Very confusing - but a great reason do express our fondness for pie!!

I like chicken pie!!!! Take that back - - I like blueberry better - with a homemade lard crust!

I read my own post - - must be time to go to bed. More mistakes than a person my age can excuse!! Please forgive my errors!!! I will respond earlier next time!

oooohhhh Hot Apple Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream........ mmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmy

boston market chicken pot pies are pretty good...

i always get stuck making apple with a french crumb top or pumpkin since those are hub's favorites and i really don't need to eat a whole pie by myself...which would be either toasted coconut cream( i have a fantastic recipe for that one that is basically whipped cream and coconut:lmao: ) or banana cream with whipped cream not meringue btw

A really good homemade peach pie is just about the best food on the planet. My mother makes an absolutely incredible one - I need to learn her secret for it some day. I've already wrestled away her secret recipes for baked egg scramble (a Christmas breakfast tradition), cut-out cookies, and cinnamon twists. Peach pie is next.

Homemade rhubarb pie is good, too. Needs lots of sugar. Strawberry-rhubarb is also yummy.

Here's what I don't like - when you get a piece of pie at a restaurant, and they serve it to you cold. Bleah! Toss it in the microwave, or SOMEthing! Gimme some heat!

my vote to pecan pie am soooo looking forward to trying the one they have at the food and wine festival this year fell in love with them when i visited New Orleans a few years back

Pumpkin Pie is my favorite, but I am making a couple of apple pies this afternoon. And yes I tried to ignore this thread, but I just couldn't. Kind of like when you see a no trespassing sign by a private road. I would never have had any desire to see what is down that road, if the owners hadn't said I can't!:rotfl:

yep it's apple time here as well...Macoan( probably spelled that wrong) just came out and they are yummy for pies and eating fresh...

At one time I had THE BEST recipe for French Apple Pie. I think it was on one of those laminated colored index size recipe cards you get in the mail. I made it once sometime back in the mid 90's. Then after moving a few times the recipe card got lost and I've never been able to find it anywhere on the internet. The thing I remembered most about it was that it had raisins in it. OMG it was sooooo good.

I've made about 5 or 6 different style apple pies. Though its been a few years since I've made one. We didn't get to go apple picking this year. Still, you can find good apples in the supermarket. I should pick some up and made another pie. I'll have to dig out one of my recipes. That'll give me a good reason to bring home some of Brighams French Vanilla ice cream.

Since this is a photography board and all.

Apple Pie.

800px-Apple_pie-1.jpg

Well, based on the OT thread discussing Marks health issues, are we being insensitive discussing pies when Mark can no no longer share in our joy of pie eating?

Well, based on the OT thread discussing Marks health issues, are we being insensitive discussing pies when Mark can no no longer share in our joy of pie eating?

Well we probably are being insensitive, but if Mark follows the OP's instructions and ignores this thread, he'll never know! If he's like the rest of us and opens the thread anyway...We apologize!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter