If you where a cast member?

My top 5 choices would be
-"friend" of a character or dancer
-Bibbity Bobbity Boutique fairy godmother in training
-Photopass photographer
-Working in attractions (preferably Haunted Mansion or Great Movie Ride)
-Character attendant

Practical choice - Presently, I work in facilities management, so I would like to work on something having to do with that. Would love to especially do coordination of refurbs, or holiday stuff.

Fun choice - I love to sew, so I would work in the costume department.

Wishful choice - had I pursued my first career choice as a professor at Galluadet College, I would like to do special tours for the deaf; since I would have been very good at ASL had I gone to school for it.

Ahhhh, on to daydreaming.

Good thread.

In the perfect of worlds I'd be

A concept artist for the imagineering team, OR

The guy in charge of overhauling Main Street and putting back the magic shop, the penny arcade, the cinema, etc., OR

A performer in an Adventurer's Club type immersion attraction.

Any one of those jobs would make me quit and move this very morning.

I would love to be belle or plan weddings and other events but I would settle for casheir anywhere just to be in disney!

An Imagineer, princess or the Christmas Shop...even selling the balloons would be better than being in MASS right now:laughing:

Honestly I would do anything! I have always wanted to work there, life long dream, and I'd be happy doing whatever they asked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter