If you where a cast member?

momtimesone

disney addict and mother of one
Ok I saw this on another website and thought it would be fun to do it here on the DIS. If you could work anywhere as a cast member what would be your Ideal job? What would you like to be doing?

My ultimate dream Disney job would be to be a dream squad member.

Have fun everyone

Splash Mountain/Space Mountain/Big thunger mountain/TTA/Kali River Rapids ride operator. All those would be so much fun, I think.

And...a mask character. Even though I'm sure they're hot, you get to create magic. You get to be Minnie Mouse/Mickey/etc.

I would love to work at The Haunted Mansion. A) THE AC!!! B) The Costumes are so cool. C) I would love to be able to be "mean" to guests! MOVE!!! HURRY UP.... DON'T STAND NEXT TO THE WALLS!

I would LOVE to work as a ride maintenence worker.. I would love to learn all the electronics and the new hydraulic systems and all the other cool stuff that goes with that.. That would be my dream job.. If not that I would probably like to some character but not sure which one yet..

James

Already planning on becoming a cast member in the future (even though right now im only 16) =) ...It has always been my DREAM to work in Walt Disney World, and my absolute dream job would be to be Cinderella or any character for that matter! Other than that, a job at the attractions or a character attendant would be perfect!! It would be something that is unique to Disney and I can't wait 'till I'm old enough to apply!! YAY!

Have a Disney Day!
-TizianaL

A popular character, not a princess, but maybe Mickey (I'd have to shrink about 2 feet, but it'd be worth it). I'd love to brighten a child or adults day by just posing in a picture with them.

But I'd do just about anything. Be a ride operator or even a store clerk. Any job down there would be fun because you can easily make someone's vacation by just a fun comment or giving a child a free Mickey sticker.

I think it would be a blast to be an Imagineer, or one of the guides that does private day tours for celebrities.

My needs are simple. My dream would be to work Pirates of the Caribbean, my absolute favorite ride ever since I was little.

I would have so much fun working The Great Movie Ride! I'd be the best gangster/cowboy/tour guide ever! lol

I already applied and ill take almost anything except food service hehe. Would love to be a ride operator!

I have two places I wuld work, the first would be making guests reservations-I would love to be able to help people plan their dream vacations and second I would work at the Christmas store DTD.

I would like to be a concierge at YC or GF. I love helping people plan their trips and would love to use my experience to help people to have a magical time at WDW.

I was a CM at Dland for a couple of terms in university. I was a hostes at the Blue Bayou Restaurant, and it was HARD work! It involved mostly setting tables and taking guests to the tables- Definitely not enough guest interaction, and by the time I was done working I had NO energy to go back in! If I were to do it again, I would want to operate a ride, or do tours, or anything else that has more face to face with guests.

Haunted Mansion attendant...DEFINITELY!!!

If not there I would like to work a ride in FantasyLand.

Of course, my dream job (and it will sound stupid to most people) would be working as a Technical Writer for WDW...writing instruction manuals, ride proposal reports, even brochures and such. That would ROCK...

What can I say...I'm a confirmed weirdo! *giggle* :rotfl:

I would love to be one of the 30 or so people that live on Castaway Cay to take care of the place. Guests come in at 8 and leave by 4:30 three maybe 4days of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter