If you were in WDW right now, What One Thing would you want to be doing most?

If I was there right now I'd be enjoying Alien Encounter as much as I can before stitch takes over! But as it is, I'm gonna miss seeing it one last time by two weeks. I wish Disney would make videos of attractions they are about to revamp. I'd certainly purchase one.

Can I be there early December please? I'm strolling around World Showcase during a balmy evening and the Christmas lights are twinkling. We take our places in the America theatre where the Candlelight Processional is about to begin........ I'm getting misty eyed already. The Christmas story and Disney magic - what a perfect combination - two favourites in one. Oooooh! I'm having a bliss moment!

Ann.

:Pinkbounc My daughter, Haley (6) wants me to say that if she was in WDW right now, she would be on Space Mountain!

Mine would have tp be when I first walk into my hotel. I always stay onsite, and that is when I truely know I am in Disney.:D

How strange, I just asked our 4 y/o DS this same question this morning! His answer was that he would be eating a Mickey ice cream bar!

Ann:earsgirl:

it's 8:30 pm so i would be heading out of that little courtyard thing In England ( I think it might be by the maze, just didn't know the maze was there) heading over to get a cup of tea (it's a little cool tonight!) to wait for illuminations. I love the way it feels like you are in a totally different place/world in WS at night.

it's almost time for the Balderdash Cup Competition... I'd make sure I had a drink in my hand before it started.

FANTASMIC!!! I just love that music . Along with hot dogs and fries. ;)

It would be a tie between Jiko, BTMRR or Haunted Mansion!

Yum. Do you remember when they really looked like they had Mousketeer ears? Even yummier -- sloppier, by yummier!

It's 10:30P... I'm at home on the PC with a very attention-demanding overly-plump white kitty on my lap....

Wait... if I close my eyes...

mmm....

I'm at the Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom.... LOOK! All the princesses around Cinderella's Carraige!!! There's Cinderella... and Snow White... OH MY... And Aurora!!! A Picture Perfect Magical Moment :) Only 20 minutes till the Parade... I just know I'll see Pluto :) Let's get some cocoa and find a good spot...

ahhh...

That's where I would be right now

What a great question! Well, if I could go by my time I would probably be waiting for Illuminations to begin (it's 8:41), maybe over by Norway...we watched it in the UK last time, I want to try a new vantage point. Or, I would be shopping to my heart's content at Downtown Disney, in my favorite store- Once Upon a Toy! I would stop in the former Gourmet Pantry and see if I could get a cookie to munch on; if not I would go to World of Disney and get a bag of those delicious chocolate covered Mickey pretzels. If it's Florida time, I would probably be in bed, fast asleep. I might be up chatting with my Mom, discussing our game plan for the next day and giggling about the day we just had. :D Or I could be laying there thinking "What a mean Mom I am to go to Disney World and leave my own kids at home....NOT!:p ;) "

And As I Lay Me Down To Sleep

I Pray to the Lord, Pixie Dust to Keep...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that daydreams...

hmmm.... If I was there:)

After standing transfixed at the beginning of Main Street, wowed by all the colours and everything around me, for at least ten minutes, I would then head up to Sleepy Hollow and have a Mocha and watch the world go by for a short time.

It is now 7:30 in the morning. I would be at the campsite eating breakfast and getting ready for my day Epcot. I can picture the mist rising off of the creek across from the 1500 loop while we are waiting for the bus and being very excited about my day just starting. Test Track and Mission Space here we come.

husband would be sitting in France watching the movie ( although he would have a long wait since it's not even 8am!)

only 12 days till I can make my PS...st least it's getting closer!

(even though my little counter is messed up again wish I was computer literate)

Riding Buzz Lightyear trying to beat DH's score!! "Look there's no line, let's go on it AGAIN!!!:Pinkbounc

thanks to the powers that be for fixing my talking heads !

Great question.

Based on time - lunch time here - I'd probably be finishing up a delicious veggie burger at Cosmic Ray's piled high with sauteed mushrooms, onions, lettuce, bbq sauce from the toppings bar. Then we'd head over toward Adventureland for POC and get Dole Whip for dessert.

39 more days!!!

Steve

I'm at Camp Minnie Mickey getting my picture taken with Daisy Duck in her Christmas outfit. I'll definitely be buying this pic later!! Now we're off to Dino Land to ride Primeval Whirl Again... and again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter