If you were in WDW right now, What One Thing would you want to be doing most?

Great question.

I would be standing in the basement of ToT getting ready to drop. Then head over to Animal Kingdom for my 6:30 PS at Boma's.

Maybe it wasn't such a good question. I want to go now more than ever. LOL

Have a great Disney day.

Test Track! Screaming as the car goes around the track!My favorite!

After reading all the great reviews about Mickey's Philharmagic, I wish I was there right now to experience this new attraction!!

I'd be watching Impressions de France! At the end of the movie where they show the Eiffel tower and I'd be thinking of the pastry I'd be getting ready to buy! YUMMY!:D

This is fun-- I love reading everyone's posts!!

Considering it is almost 9pm, I would be with my boyfriend and friends having a Harp at the Rose & Crown pub with Pam Brody playing the piano in the background. We would then sneak out to catch most of Illuminations and round out our night at the Boardwalk-- probably ESPN and Jellyrolls.

Only 1 more week to go . . . . :bounce: :) :Pinkbounc

To answer your question, Wendy, I'd be sitting in my ghost buggy with a "hitchhiker" and my beautiful 3-year old daughter, who will be experiencing the Haunted Mansion with great anticiaption in only a few short weeks!

Well, since it's actually 11 pm now... my DD would likely be sleeping and I'd be at the Adventurers Club at PI, after eating a late dinner at the Portabello Yaht Club.

Keep dreaming your heart's wish, Wendy, because dreams really do come true!

After getting over the initial shock of being magically transported to WDW I would want to head over to Typhoon Lagoon and get in that wave pool.

Today has been hectic! I'm going to be off tomorrow... Leaving for Orlando in the morning :) This trip would be alot more exciting if it was WDW. :(

hmmm...

If I could be there now...

I would be having an early dinner at Mitsokoshi Teppanyaki in Epcot.... MMM .... I can't smell the terriaki :) After dinner I would want to see the show at American Adventure....

:mad: Wish I was there...

Too stressed out today to really daydream. However, I did make myself hungry smelling the food ~LOL~

Shopping with my DW on Main Street; just browsing slowly through all the shops, enjoying the atmosphere & wondering if we had enough room in our luggage for all the souvenirs. ;)

Such a hard question! Well, it's around 5:30 right now, so I'd probably be riding my favorite Magic Kingdom rides and strolling down Main Street taking everything in (while enjoying a Mickey icecream bar). I would then be taking the monorail back to my resort (the GF!) and enjoying the man's voice at each stop-
"Por favor mantangen si alejado des las puertas." After walking through the lobby to the band's tunes and walking around the grounds, I would be taking the boat to the CR for a wonderful dinner at the California Grill :p Finally, I would be going to the World Showcase in Epcot to ride on Spaceship Earth and watch Illuminations before a quick stop to enjoy dessert at Beaches & Cream... I miss it so much!:( At least I have all this to look forward to in February, although it seems so far away!

mariamouse :cool:

Walking around The World Showcase with my granddaughter while she does Kidcot.
Regard's icelady's DH

If I was there right now, DD and I would probably be shopping our way around the world showcase waiting on illuminations saying how glad we are that they did away with the tapistry of nations parade and deciding what we will have for dinner. maybe Biergarten? or maybe we would head over to DTD for some jungle soup at RFC and more shopping at the big Disney store or maybe we would be so tired after walking all day that we will grab something at the food court and go back to the room and crash. BUT, if MGM is open, I'm on the Rock N Rollercoaster (or in line waiting to ride):D Linda

riding tower of terror!!! With my five year old dd (it has been her fav ride since she was 3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter