If you were going to split your stay in hotels which would you do

Cshel85

Mouseketeer
We have added a couple days to our Trip at BWI, now thinking maybe we should split our stay, but can't pick where else to stay, thoughts..we have stayed at POR, WL, Swan..

This is an adults only trip

I would do CSR or POR and AKL.

I really love POR but want to try CSR again and if I knew I'd only have a few days at a resort I wasn't sure about, that would be the perfect time for me to try it.

And AKL because I really enjoyed it there. I want to take one of the safari's that you can only do if you stay at AKL. And I can no longer afford to stay there for a full trip so splitting my stay with a cheaper resort would work great.

It's a pretty broad question, but if I were splitting resorts, it would be with AKL. I can never bring myself to stay there for the entire trip due to its location, but I would love to try it for a couple nights.

chasgoose said:
It's a pretty broad question, but if I were splitting resorts, it would be with AKL. I can never bring myself to stay there for the entire trip due to its location, but I would love to try it for a couple nights.

Try it! Book it for your arrival or departure night. I promise you it's one of Disney's best kept secrets (for real). I know they did the DVC there because it wasn't a popular cash booking deluxe due to its perceived "remoteness". That's exactly why it's a great resort. You really could forget about the outside world staying there!

I would choose an MK resort, depending on your budget, either WL, CR, GF or Poly.

We have added a couple days to our Trip at BWI, now thinking maybe we should split our stay, but can't pick where else to stay, thoughts..we have stayed at POR, WL, Swan..

This is an adults only trip

Poly or GF.

As it happens we leave tomorrow morning for our first split stay trip, two adults.

We chose the BWI for the first half and the CR for the second half, and the reason was simple. For the first half of our trip we'll be able to walk to both Epcot and HS. For the second half we'll be able to walk to the MK. AK is the only park for which we'll have to fuss with transportation.

Okay, off to bed. Up at the crack of dawn tomorrow. :angel:

I currently planning a trip in the distant future with a split stay, though I am probably going with three resorts. I concur with others though; AKL would be my choice paired with Boardwalk; followed by the Poly or WL. I'd want to stay at a completely different part of WDW and these all fit the bill for me.

Since you are already at an Epcot resort...

1) I'd pick a MK resort for ease of transportation (WL, GF, Poly, CR) -- whichever one's theming and pricing appeals to you the most

2) I'd pick AKL because I think it's just an amazing place and I like to spend time watching the animals, and it has fantastic restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter