If I am at SSR and want to go to Goodings...

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
...would I need to take a bus to the TTC and grab a bus to the Double Tree, walk across the street to Goodings, and then go back to Double Tree, take a bus to TTC and then a bus back so SSR?? Or is it easier to take a bus to DS and walk from DS to Goodings?? I don’t know how close Goodings is to DS.

Okay, true confession time...I've never taken an uber or lyft or hailed a cab... Thank goodness Magical Express is still around this year...

I'm pretty certain the Goodings near SSR is closed. That shopping center is half empty because it is closing down to be used for a better highway entrance.

...would I need to take a bus to the TTC and grab a bus to the Double Tree, walk across the street to Goodings, and then go back to Double Tree, take a bus to TTC and then a bus back so SSR?? Or is it easier to take a bus to DS and walk from DS to Goodings?? I don’t know how close Goodings is to DS.
I don't know about Goodings, but for Disney Springs, the fastest way from SSR is to walk there.

I'm pretty sure someone at your concierge station can help with a taxi or Uber. It's a long walk to the Crossroads from SSR, and it's even longer when you are carrying groceries. I think the next closest grocery store, if Goodings is closed, is a Publix. Still a long walk

Goodings at the Crossroads is definitely closed. It was completely vacant when we were there last September.

oh no, Goodings is closed! What's now the closest grocery store to the resorts (especially OKW)

There are several delivery services that will bring groceries to your resort.
There is a Winn Dixie just north of the Crossroads near an ABC store. There is a Publix south of the Crossroads, and
a Walmart south, too. Those are just the ones I know of.

I'm pretty sure someone at your concierge station can help with a taxi or Uber. It's a long walk to the Crossroads from SSR, and it's even longer when you are carrying groceries. I think the next closest grocery store, if Goodings is closed, is a Publix. Still a long walk
I think Winn Dixie is closer about half a mile down from goodings

What's now the closest grocery store to the resorts (especially OKW)
If I'm staying at OKW or SSR, I tend to go to the Winn Dixie on Apopka-Vineland. It's just a bit north of Crossroads, on that side of the street. (I used to go there even when Goodings was open.)

If I'm staying at OKW or SSR, I tend to go to the Winn Dixie on Apopka-Vineland. It's just a bit north of Crossroads, on that side of the street. (I used to go there even when Goodings was open.)

If it’s the same one I am thinking of, there is an ABC Liquor store there as well in case someone needs something from there too!

Yes we like the Winn Dixie on Apopka and The ABC store:) We stop at both if we rent a car, and get delivery from both if we don't rent a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!