I'd like to join too......

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
HI DISers and Wishers,

I've been lurking here for a little bit and I'd like to vent and share my story.

I'm 39 years old, mom of four kids, had a baby 9 months ago and I'm still nursing only 3 times a day.

IN my twenties, I always weighed in around 120's. And in my thirties, having children I usually weighed in around the lowed 150-ish.

Then, about 2 years ago, I really concentrated on dieting, taking away the most of flour products, eating small portions, not eating after 7:00 p.m., and excersing. That's how I got my weight down to 133 and it was EASY for me.

I bought myself over $1,000 on new clothes. I wore a size small for tops and size 6 for jeans. I just felt GREAT AND FANTASTIC all the time.

Well, this morning, I stepped on the scale and it registered 160 lbs. I didn't like those numbers. I know I give in to too many cookies then I should. When I gave birth 9 months ago, I weighed 150. Now I'm 160???!!!

I get jealous whenever I meet a nursing mom who has a same age baby as I do (9 months) and they're bone skinny. HOW DO THEY DO IT?????

Three days ago, I really started concentrating on counting back on the flour products and lifting some free weights.

I vowed to concentrate on eating healthy and excersing and checking in here on the Excerise thread and the weigh-in threads here that can be useful to me.

Thank you for reading my thread and my vent.

Welcome. This is a grreat place for inspiration.

4 kids is a great size for a family. I only have 2 sons but have over a 110 during the day (I teach high school math)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter