Ice Breaker opening

I kind of expected 2022 at this point but was still hoping there was a chance the coaster would open this year. I’m also glad to see that annual pass holders will be able to ride Ice Breaker early.

It looks like the previews end on the 15th

Jan. 30 – 31: Platinum Pass Members
Feb. 1 – 6: Platinum and Gold Pass Members
Feb. 7 – 13: Platinum, Gold, and Silver Pass Members
Feb. 14 – 15: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pass Members plus Fun Card holders”

Maybe there will be soft openings on the 16th and 17th?

It looks like the previews end on the 15th

Jan. 30 – 31: Platinum Pass Members
Feb. 1 – 6: Platinum and Gold Pass Members
Feb. 7 – 13: Platinum, Gold, and Silver Pass Members
Feb. 14 – 15: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pass Members plus Fun Card holders”

Maybe there will be soft openings on the 16th and 17th?
Well shoot! Thanks for the info, we will keep our eyes open.

The emails went out today for the Passport to Thrills VIP preview. It's going to be held Jan 28-30, 5-10pm

:banana:
How was the ’backwards’ portion? Concerned it might be a deal-breaker for me:blush: Even Disney’s relatively mild can have me a bit green at times After that specific section

You shouldn't get sick compared to EE. Think of it more like a pirate ship. Also it's very short. Fun for what it is but the length is disappointing

I saw on Reddit that the minimum height requirement has been raised from 48" to 54".

We were there for opening day and were surprised that it was such a nothing ride and that the crowds were nowhere near what we or they expected. By afternoon, we could ride anything we wanted and the crowds dwindled. Maybe it was busier Saturday. I wound up keeping a free ride ticket as a souvenir. It was down for part of the day. The height change was because of some kids hurting their head on the restraints. I wonder if that is why it went down on the grand opening day?

It was good but not great IMO. And much too short of a ride. The launch is probably the most interesting part of the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter