Pink Snacks
Light pink princesses
White 4 parks
Blue 50th
Light pink 50th
Black Star wars
Red Iron Man
Light Blue UP

Okay so my profile says I have 4 days to order magicbands, my trip is August 3rd, but it says you can order magicbands 10-6 days before arrival so I'm a bit confused. Is July 27th my last day to order (a week before trip) or is July 26th my last day to order and I'm going to miss out on magicband+?? 😵‍💫

I think Disney said 25+ customisable bands. So far iv seen images of

Plain

Red
Blue
Black
White
Light Pink

Designs

Red Minnie Mom
Blue Mickey Dad
White Minnie spots
White Stich
Black Mickey with coloured Swirles
Black Fireworks
Pink Snacks
Light pink princesses
White 4 parks
Blue 50th
Light pink 50th
Black Star wars
Red Iron Man
Light Blue UP

Do you know of anywhere it shows all the designs? I wants to figure out which ones to get prior to the drop date so I can do it quickly!

I think Disney said 25+ customisable bands. So far iv seen images of

Plain

Red
Blue
Black
White
Light Pink

Designs

Red Minnie Mom
Blue Mickey Dad
White Minnie spots
White Stich
Black Mickey with coloured Swirles
Black Fireworks
Pink Snacks
Light pink princesses
White 4 parks
Blue 50th
Light pink 50th
Black Star wars
Red Iron Man
Light Blue UP
Are Disney including the blue DL one as one of the 25 designs? Is the Minnie spots the bows one? The black Star Wars has Grogu at one end of the band.

Wonder if there will be a Mnsshp one?

Last edited:
Do you know of anywhere it shows all the designs? I wants to figure out which ones to get prior to the drop date so I can do it quickly!

Sadly not, I googled Magicband+ and looked at the table from the press event. Also the video on the Magicband page shows the iron man and up one

Wouldn't it be nice if they had a deliver to your resort option?
I’m worried about them coming to our house in time for our trip. We arrive 8/12. We will try to preorder 7/27 but my last magic band shiipment was very very slow. They parked somewhere mid shipment and stayed there for awhile before heading to our home. I feel like it took closer to 3 weeks. If millions are ordered how will my shipment come out quickly? But I don’t want to pay full price on the 12th so we will prob try. Idk when we will return but I guess the bands will be good whenever that is. Just sad to miss using them if they arrive after we left. Wish I had the option to have them delivered to Pop anyway.

Well, they will run out of charge mid day, and the sale of power rods will skyrocket…

30 bucks a day! x4 for the average family! Chapek saves the stockholder from going broke again!

Well, they will run out of charge mid day, and the sale of power rods will skyrocket…

30 bucks a day! x4 for the average family! Chapek saves the stockholder from going broke again!
Where does the 30 bucks a day come from? We purchased a fuel rod at WDW and we can exchange it anytime for another one for free. So it should just be a one time payment. Has this changed?

So dumb question....given the situation with mail delivery I would rather have the bands waiting for me at the hotel. I should wait until my countdown for ordering gets to 9, correct? To ensure I am in that 10-6 day range?
Even just re-reading I feel like that is the correct approach but I don't want to miss out on whatever pre-apprival discount there is.

Where does the 30 bucks a day come from? We purchased a fuel rod at WDW and we can exchange it anytime for another one for free. So it should just be a one time payment. Has this changed?
No it has not changed

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter