I thought Nicole Kidman had a son?

moon

DIS Veteran
Tonight she only mentioned two daughters...why?

BTW, I thought her dress was just GORGEOUS!

She has two little girls with Keith Urban. I didn't hear the speech but I'd guess she was referring to them.

Last edited:

She has 2 older kids, 1 girl and 1 boy. Pretty sure they're both adults now and I'm pretty sure they were both adopted. I have no idea what the relationship is though.

I remember when they adopted the first one (the boy). He was more of a toddler than a baby. Nicole was carrying him wrapped up in a blanket, and she looked radiant. So happy.

IIRC she went with her daughter when she won her Oscar. I wonder how those kids feel about all this.

I could be wrong, but my guess is they had to dissociate from her when her and Tom divorced. I am obviously not privy to any inside information, but from what I've read, Tom made sure she had no relationship with them. It's why Katie Holmes left her marriage with him the way she did.

Both children were adopted by Cruise and Kidman. They are named Conor and Isabella.

They are Scientologists...... so to them she is a "suppressive person" and they are not allowed to have any contact with her according to the church rules.
Suppressive Person: = Bad Person

Thank you Leah Remini for the insight through your show.

Really sad situation for her.

They are Scientologists...... so to them she is a "suppressive person" and they are not allowed to have any contact with her according to the church rules.
Suppressive Person: = Bad Person

Thank you Leah Remini for the insight through your show.

Really sad situation for her.

For Nicole Kidman?

I'm not sure what this is in relation to (The Emmys, I assume. But why is she at the Emmys?), but back in January Nicole talked about Connor and Isabella

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...uise-admits-latest-film-love-letter-them.html

This is what Bella had to say (edited for language):
Bella married her husband Max in a Scientology wedding at the lavish Dorchester Hotel in London.

Speaking exclusively to the MailOnline at the time, she laid to rest rumors of disconnecting from Kidman since the actress was labeled a 'suppressive person' by Scientology chiefs because she refused to join.

She said: 'Of course [we talk], they're my parents,'

Yes, for Nicole and Bella. Imagine loosing each other forever, but you're both still alive on this planet, because L Ron Hubbard says you have to. :sad1:

I'm not going to blame L Ron Hubbard for a mother's choice to not have a relationship with her own children.

In 2006 Bella was 14 years old.
Nicole was their mother, she made the choice to let them go. I don't feel sorry or sad for her at all.

I'm not sure what this is in relation to (The Emmys, I assume. But why is she at the Emmys?)

Nicole just WON an Emmy last nite for Best Actress in the limited series TV show on HBO, Big Little Lies, that she & Reese Witherspoon executive produced. The show would not have been made or been on HBO if it hadn't been for those two forming their alliance. Reese said they had to produce their own project because even those two have a hard time getting good scripts.

No, its not Nicole that chooses that, its Bella she is still a Scientologist and Nicole left when she divorced Tom. Bella is told in her teachings that she can't have a relationship with her mother.

Are you a mother? Would you give up your kids because some made up religion tells the kids they can't see their mother? Or would you fight tooth and nail for them?

IMO Nicole is a better actress than she is mother. She doesn't deserve to be winning any awards for the latter. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter