I think I was "tagged"................

I've been waiting a long time for a new, really, cool tag:rolleyes1

I love everyone's tags! I never knew the difference between the ones posters put there themselves and ones left by the tag fairy, but now I know! Very cool!:thumbsup2 Maybe the tag fairy will be spending more time on the DVC boards . . .:rolleyes1

Oh, the TF has been VERY active recently! I got ALL THREE of these tags just on Friday! And s/he even posted to me directly (the TF is of questionable gender...actually, s/he stated that there are multiple TFs). There is a very long thread on the Community Board right now called "Profile of a Tag Fairy." And the Update on P. 265 is the interesting part.

GREAT tag Grammy! And yes, it is most certainly a tag! And the reason your text is black is because there are only so many characters that can be in a tag and the html code needed for color takes up characters...but the code needed for the Cloud 9 can really eat up space...so that is a particularly special tag! Whenever your tage contains more than just words, it is very special indeed!

Were you on another board? Or only here on the DVC Boards? Very interesting....

:love: :love: :love: Love, Love, Love that Tag Fairy! :love: :love: :love:

Sorry to have to quote your whole post (I'm editorally challenged).
I go on lots of the boards, some as a lurker, some as a participant. (I seem to have become a self-appointed SWA "maven" on the transportation board :laughing: ), but it's mostly on the DVC boards that I concentrate. The amount of helpful information and suggestions available is amazing! They (the DVC boards) should be required reading for every prospective owner!:disrocks: :worship:

I've been BLUED!!! Yaaaaay!

Wicked cool tag there, Grammy!

(I've always been afraid to say anything about a tag myself. Since I'm that guy who always seems to get "switches and coal" in my Christmas stocking, I'm sure if I say anything, I'll never get my very own tag....)

That must have been quite the debate.:)

Yes it was :) It was about the Dolphin and the sea creatures on top of the building. Well I was correct, therefore I won :banana: I had fun with that one for a while ;)

I can see your tags!! :woohoo:

Holy cow, TF has been busy. The request to delete my first one is gone :)

But not the request to replace it :rolleyes1

That's ok :) makes it that much more special when I do get one that replaces it

Athenna -
Nice tag :lmao:

See what I mean...?

Cobbler's tag got changed between my posts, and I still don't have one.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything!

Woo hoo, I got one:banana:
An updated version:rotfl2:

Tag Fairy sure has been busy!!!:surfweb:

Posting to see if I have a tag...

:lmao:

Sometimes, I'm not the most observant member of the WooWoo's! :hippie:

Wow, thanks Tag Fairy. I can read mine now!:cool1:

Cool tags, cobbler. The TF has been busy indeed!

Looks good :thumbsup2 I always wondered what a tag was. I've heard people say it alot but never really new what it was. Now I know, and I WANT ONE!!;)

Oh where, Oh where is my little tag fairy????

I have two tags and when I tell you that the last one I got two is from when the Terps won the NCAA men's basketball championship and I crowed about it all over the boards, gives you an idea of how long it's been since I've had one added. Tags show up unexpectedly, but when you get them you love them ever so much. :love:

Wow, very busy! Although I have a feeling the TF is going to be waiting a while on me to say something worth tagging. popcorn::

Wow, very busy! Although I have a feeling the TF is going to be waiting a while on me to say something worth tagging. popcorn::

Witty is something you must be born with :goodvibes something I would know nothing about :sad2: It could slap me in the face and I would still miss it :rotfl:

I earned my tag a long time ago--guess I haven't been interesting or witty or profound enought to gather another. I don't spend much time on the Community Boards and I think the tag fairies like the atmosphere there. I remember an old thread about clapping if you believe in *tag* fairies. I clapped a lot.

Any way I always strive to be helpful in my posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter