I think I was "tagged"................

I got tagged while posting under my son's screenname- and I like my silly tags- so now I just adopted this alias and left my 2000 post/member since 2000 screenname sitting idle. Someday I think will probably ressurrect my old identity.

's good to know what a tag fairy is -- I've seen it mentioned on the boards before, but never quite know what it meant. Just checking in -- I've been offline awhile -- so it's good to get back to all the DIS news :goodvibes

I screwed up and lost my tag - and think I made the tag fairy mad in the process. I have been on this board for a very very long time and finally got a tag last year. Trouble was, it was grabbed from a post where I had made a stupid grammatical error (my hands are faster than my brain sometimes). Before I could go back and change it, the TF had grabbed it and tagged me!! I was SO TORN! I had finally - after five years - gotten a tag, but it haunted me every time I saw it! I lived with it for about a month, sent PMs asking for it to be fixed, and finally replaced it. Yes, I REPLACED a tag fairy tag! :eek: Now I fear I'll never, ever get one again.

Posting to see if I have a tag...

:lmao:

Sometimes, I'm not the most observant member of the WooWoo's! :hippie:

Funny you should mention that. I got tagged and never noticed until someone pointed it out to me...just not used to looking at my own avatar! In my case, it helps avoid confusion. ;)

And a little known fact is that the TF also has been known to design some graphics. I (and others) owe a debt of gratitude for the graphic in my signature to the TF!! :thumbsup2

Funny you should mention that. I got tagged and never noticed until someone pointed it out to me...just not used to looking at my own avatar! In my case, it helps avoid confusion. ;)

And a little known fact is that the TF also has been known to design some graphics. I (and others) owe a debt of gratitude for the graphic in my signature to the TF!! :thumbsup2

Your little moose? He's so cute!!! :goodvibes

I've got no tags on me!

I think over the past four years I have become particually fond of 'DIS veteran'. It has a certain stature and simplicity to it. :3dglasses

Love your movin' moose! :cool1:
I hope one day there'll ever be a movin' giraffe or zebra for AKV groupies.:cheer2:

Love your movin' moose! :cool1:
I hope one day there'll ever be a movin' giraffe or zebra for AKV groupies.:cheer2:

butt5-gir.gif
giraffe34.gif
girafes-03.gif
girace.gif
here you go...

Snip

Yes indeedy, I am grateful for our graphic Moosie.

Even though I have been on these boards long enough to remember the 'old thread' type that you had to click on each and every thread. And I remember the term "NT". And I remember when we only had 1 board for pity sake!!
And I have never gotten tagged, but I do appreciate that Moose! Now the 'other Moose' wants to dance!
mooseF.gif

Tag fairies are like celebrities, they have a love-hate relationship with their fans, the tagarazzi. TFs play with the tagarazzi for a little while until -- BLAMO -- it breaks bad.

Advice of the day, play gently with the tag fairy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter