I received a PIN in the mail...BUT...

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
We already have our vacation booked August 27th-Sept 2nd @ the Poly. Today I received a PIN in the mail, BUT it has my maiden name on it, can I still apply it to my current reservation? The PIN is thru Aug 31st for up to 30% off rooms, does that mean I would get a percentage off for my full stay through Sept 2nd?
And can I extend it to my family? If so how many rooms? Thanks!

You should be able to add it just explain it's your maiden name . When We received our last Pin I was able to apply it on 3 rooms . That was many years ago so not sure if that still applies now . Try the only thing they can say is no as for it going till the end of your trip the answer is yes .

Unless something has changed, discount codes other than free dining can only be applied for the nights included in the offer. If your stay extends beyond the offer, you have to split your reservation into two parts: one beginning on the 27th and checking out on September 1 and then a second reservation for September 1, checking out on the 2nd.

You can use a PIN code which is in your maiden name. However, in my experience, not all the call center CMs have the same level of experience and/or training. Some will do it with no issues. Others will say it can't be done. If you get one that says it can't be done, either ask to speak to a supervisor or hang up and call back. Back in 2008, I received a PIN code in my former married name. The first CM I got on the phone told me I couldn't use it. She also told me I couldn't book a package with the dining plan using the discount code because it was a room only code. I politely said goodbye, and called back. I got a CM who obviously had more experience. He was able to book my reservation with no problems, using the PIN code which had my former married name and booking tickets and a dining package while applying the room only discount to the room portion of the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter