• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help w/ the DDP

mamamac

Mouseketeer
I know that we have 5 table services on the DDP. I know that CRT takes two credits, therefore on one of the days we need to pay out of pocket.

If we use our DDP on the first night that we are there, but we have no activated our park part of the card, it will not think that we went into the park, right? So the next morning when we do go to the park then that is when our 5 day park passes start, correct?

The dining plan has nothing to do with your park tickets. You can start using your dining credits as soon as you check into your resort. It makes no difference whether or not you enter a park.

Thanks! I just saved ourselves some money. I'll pay O'Hanas out of pocket instead of Whispering Canyon Cafe.:thumbsup2

You might try paying OOP for CRT and using the two table service at other restaurants, sometimes that can end up being the better deal than using 2 credits, and give you one more TS credit for everyone. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter