I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Lowes and got a $250 gift card with the AMEX with the $50 off $250 offer yesterday. Still no email. Anyone else having issues?

Just used the Amazon 50% off up to $15 offer on the dogs' conditioner. I'm not sure why the dogs' conditioner costs 4x what mine does, but it smells so good. I'm thinking the puppy is going natural (so no groomer) so I'll need to be disciplined about bathing her at least every other week.
Now I think I am doing something wrong. Puggles’s just gets Burt Bee’s shampoo. Am I supposed to condition him also?

Now I think I am doing something wrong. Puggles’s just gets Burt Bee’s shampoo. Am I supposed to condition him also?

I use BB on my short hair doxie. I think with short hair it's fine, but since she's looking to avoid the groomer and go natural, am pretty sure the conditioner helps keep the fur from tangling and stuff. Or if you had a buzz cut you wouldn't use it but for our long hair we do :)

lol I just ordered some Burt's Bees conditioner for my terrier mix. I like EpiSoothe and HyLyt for shampoo because he has a history of breaking out/itchiness.

I use BB on my short hair doxie. I think with short hair it's fine, but since she's looking to avoid the groomer and go natural, am pretty sure the conditioner helps keep the fur from tangling and stuff. Or if you had a buzz cut you wouldn't use it but for our long hair we do :)
lol I just ordered some Burt's Bees conditioner for my terrier mix. I like EpiSoothe and HyLyt for shampoo because he has a history of breaking out/itchiness.
Good to know! I thought I was missing some step in his care. I do need to figure out how to get him down to 2 meals a day. My efforts are not going well as he requests to be fed at lunchtime.

Her hair is already about 4-5" long. So I have to condition it to prevent matting. Isle of Dogs products are amazing. Keeping a Havanese not in puppy cut is a lot of work.

Here she is with my sweet 15 year old (who I haven't had groomed in almost five months).IMG_6459.jpg

Last edited:
I think a few people asked about when the Kabbage bonus might post. Just got mine today as a nice surprise.

10/2 Opened
10/13 5 Amazon reloads (less than a dollar each)
11/27 $300 bonus

I'm waiting on my card.....it was in my informed delivery for Monday....I didn't get it. I didn't get the tax info the state of Michigan mailed me either! Not happy!

I upgraded my Amex Delta Platinum to the Reserve card today. However, I left my additional card member as a Platinum since I didn’t think it was worth it to pay $175 for her to upgrade as well. Does anyone know if she’ll still get the Platinum 2x groceries & restaurants? I would think she does but then it also seems like I’m getting the best of both worlds if she can pay for all of 2x categories but it still counts towards my spending boost thresholds.

I think a few people asked about when the Kabbage bonus might post. Just got mine today as a nice surprise.

10/2 Opened
10/13 5 Amazon reloads (less than a dollar each)
11/27 $300 bonus

Thanks for posting. My last debit card purchase was on 10/17 so hopefully the bonus will post in a few days.

Her hair is already about 4-5" long. So I have to condition it to prevent matting. Isle of Dogs products are amazing. Keeping a Havanese not in puppy cut is a lot of work.

Here she is with my sweet 15 year old (who I haven't had groomed in almost five months).View attachment 626356

Yikes and I thought my cats' fur was long. Just curious why you are not cutting it? (Cats' fur helps them regulate their body temperature or I'd be tempted to at least trim mine.) They are adorable, though.

I upgraded my Amex Delta Platinum to the Reserve card today. However, I left my additional card member as a Platinum since I didn’t think it was worth it to pay $175 for her to upgrade as well. Does anyone know if she’ll still get the Platinum 2x groceries & restaurants? I would think she does but then it also seems like I’m getting the best of both worlds if she can pay for all of 2x categories but it still counts towards my spending boost thresholds.
Nope. The AU cards carry whatever the main card earning is. So for instance, on the Biz Plat if you get a Biz Green employee card that card earns 1.5x on a $5k or higher purchase just like the main card.

Here she is with my sweet 15 year old (who I haven't had groomed in almost five months).View attachment 626356
Super cute! Yeah, certainly don’t have the matting issues just cream fur all over the place. The worst on my black leather car seats and carpeting since he goes on daily rides with me.

Yikes and I thought my cats' fur was long. Just curious why you are not cutting it? (Cats' fur helps them regulate their body temperature or I'd be tempted to at least trim mine.) They are adorable, though.
Basically just to avoid trips to the groomer and the added expense plus havaneses can have beautiful natural coats. And her coat is very soft and silky.

I do need to master top knots. She looks so sassy with one which is fitting.

Good to know! I thought I was missing some step in his care. I do need to figure out how to get him down to 2 meals a day. My efforts are not going well as he requests to be fed at lunchtime.
Lol, i started out feeding mine a little more at breakfast to get him through lunch with nothing. And give a treat a two at lunch time so he’s not waiting for food, but still gets a little something. once he got used to it, I slimmed his breakfast back down to normal. Mine is a little pig for food, but surprising when I cut him down to 2 meals a day he did fine. That was around 9-10 months old.
Super cute! Yeah, certainly don’t have the matting issues just cream fur all over the place. The worst on my black leather car seats and carpeting since he goes on daily rides with me.
We have a seat cover type thing that works great. Otherwise yes, I would have tiny Black and Tan hair all over the place from both of my guys. I can just take the seat cover out and lint roll it and then throw it in the wash.

Attachments

• E98FB35B-3751-4F9B-855D-BFDF750C0D3E.jpeg
    E98FB35B-3751-4F9B-855D-BFDF750C0D3E.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter