I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2 just passed a year on both AA biz cards, how do Barclays & Citi do card cancellations? Should I wait until after the AF posts to have P2 cancel, or does it need to be done before? Any reason to keep either open & pay the AF? I have the AA citibiz for free bags, so I can't see a reason to keep either open.
I closed both Citi & Barclay Biz cards via SM. I didn’t wait for the AF to post on either card. If you fly enough to get value out of the free bag benefit then maybe keep 1 open. I keep 1 open for the benefits.

I have been out of town all month and just now looking into all my CC bills. Just went to see how much MSR I have left on my newest card and I already got the MRs for it. lol I guess I am done and I was thinking it would be a stretch and it only took me less than 6 weeks. Ummm, yay for points? I thought I remembered people saying your first MR card could take awhile for points to show but this is DHs first and we must have just hit the bonus Saturday and points already there. Now I need a new card and have no idea which way to go.

Whats great about Canes, is the lack of decision making The literally sell one thing LOL, Chicken Tenders. Its just how many or do you want them in a sandwich?
Caniac with extra fries instead of slaw. And I haven't been to one in almost five years. Not since I moved out of MN, now everytime I go where this one there is something else I'd rather have. Never tried Zaxby's, are they in FL?

Caniac with extra fries instead of slaw. And I haven't been to one in almost five years. Not since I moved out of MN, now everytime I go where this one there is something else I'd rather have. Never tried Zaxby's, are they in FL?
3 piece, extra texas toast instead of fries, extra sauce.

And I don't understand that. I'd pick zaxbys every time. Not impressed with chick fill a and so often it was greasy. Also not a fan of waffle fries.
Not sure but their average revenue per store is so high even with only being open six days. I don’t eat fast food but if I wanted chicken strips i would go to CFA. Culver’s has the best grilled chicken sandwich IMO.

I can't find my answer in google or my links.

I want to book ANA through Virgin for 9/1 next year. UA is through 8/31 right now but I can't remember if their calendar opens earlier than Virgins or not. 330 days according to Google isn't until next week.

Ok so last year I booked 9/2 on 10/7 so was I late or I call next Wed?

I saw some blog posts about calling to book through Virgin, but it seems like you can book online. Perhaps something has changed? Or maybe it’s airline dependent. I was considering booking non-peak KLM.

My first statement for the citi premier posted and I'm only seeing .8cpp statement credit option and not the 1cpp that several sites report the premier has. I know there was a glitch with some of the other cards temporarily getting 1cpp a while back, but everything I've read says that the premier is supposed to be 1cpp. Can anyone with this card confirm whether they see the 1cpp statement credit option?

My first statement for the citi premier posted and I'm only seeing .8cpp statement credit option and not the 1cpp that several sites report the premier has. I know there was a glitch with some of the other cards temporarily getting 1cpp a while back, but everything I've read says that the premier is supposed to be 1cpp. Can anyone with this card confirm whether they see the 1cpp statement credit option?
I believe the 1 cent is for travel purchases only.

Finally scored the PS5 today via Direct invite from Sony for DS for one XMas later. Now to book our Christmas cruise. We decided to go for it- the Explorer of the Seas. I am still debating whether to do a suite for $3300. That seems ridiculously low.

And I think Puggles is trying to kill me now that he is back to himself. His Yorkie friends came calling for him so I let him out he took off like a bullet! We are both exhausted now.

Not sure but their average revenue per store is so high even with only being open six days. I don’t eat fast food but if I wanted chicken strips i would go to CFA. Culver’s has the best grilled chicken sandwich IMO.
Culver’s has the best fast food in general! That custard!!
Not a Chick FIL A fan, food or otherwise. Recently tried Cane's. Better than McDs but I found the Texas Toast greasy and the sauce was bland. Now Culvers-yes. It's really the only fast food we eat regularly, although they are not exactly fast. Lol. It helps that they are on the way home from DSs soccer games. They also sponsor a lot of local sports and school events. The lines during fundraiser's are ridiculous.

I saw some blog posts about calling to book through Virgin, but it seems like you can book online. Perhaps something has changed? Or maybe it’s airline dependent. I was considering booking non-peak KLM.

You have to call to book ANA via Virgin. That's why I was searching via UA. If I could book it online with Virgin I wouldn't need to figure out how many days out it is since their calendar would tell me :) I just can't remember or find if ANA opens their schedule to UA the same timing as Virgin.

I just checked and I received the $50 credit on October 1, 2020. The annual fee just posted on September 23, so I'm probably out of luck? With AMEX do you have to cancel within 30 days of the AF posting to get it refunded? If so, I'd have to decide if I'm keeping the card before I reach 13 months from the retention offer.
Do they ever offer retention offers after you've paid the AF?

Yes, 30 days for a refund. I have seen a DP of someone getting a retention offer just shy of 13 months, so maybe a small chance.

You wouldn't want to accept a retention offer outside of the 30 days refund period, as that commits you to hold the card a year from when you accepted the offer. Which would mean paying this year's AF and next year's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts