I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up some pictures and it's pretty... but I go and sit on the beach for one day each year when a work conference takes me to the oceanfront, and that's enough to satisfy all of my beachgoing needs for the next 365 days lol.

Me too. Nothing shows up from RIC.

I also have no interest in Mexico. Really, anywhere in the Caribbean or Central America is out for me. Just nothing really appeals to me.

Now, South America? Sign me up!! I've been dying to go to Patagonia since I saw it on tv several years ago (@afan, Top Gear).

Ha!! I already forgot what you guys taught me about that... nonstop means you have a connection but don't change planes, direct means no connection?

I've seen the ep but don't remember it. They've def gone places that make me want to go and others I think they are nuts to do but that's part of the point.

Also not a beach person for more than a day. I can sit ansld relax and read for free at home whether it's actually at home or at a beach on a lake or puget sound. Or any of the nice parks in the area.

I've seen the ep but don't remember it. They've def gone places that make me want to go and others I think they are nuts to do but that's part of the point.

It was the one where they ultimately got chased out of Argentina over the Falkland Islands lol. Yeah, it's crazy to go back through some of the old episodes. Like them driving through Syria. They definitely go past one of the World Heritage sites that's been destroyed by ISIS :guilty:

We're still not sure if we're going to be putting our house on the market in the next couple of months, but we'll be doing some work to the house and the contractors take CCs.

My last card was opened in 11/18 and DH's last one was 12/18. If one (or both) of us were to open a new biz card, would this be a negative if we need to apply for a mortgage?

We closed his CIP a few weeks ago. How long do I need to wait to apply for a CIP for him before they would just reopen his closed one?
The only thing we do with inquiries, is require an explanation of what they were for and if new debt was obtained. If the debt is already on your report, we don't care at all. If not, we just do a credit supplement to add it to your report. I can't say how much inquiries affect your score (which we do care about), but I don't think it's very significant. So as long as your score is still good, you are fine.

The only thing we do with inquiries, is require an explanation of what they were for and if new debt was obtained. If the debt is already on your report, we don't care at all. If not, we just do a credit supplement to add it to your report. I can't say how much inquiries affect your score (which we do care about), but I don't think it's very significant. So as long as your score is still good, you are fine.
Great, thank you so much! Looks like DH and I will each be getting new cards soon...

I will tell you that we are perhaps the best kept secret in the country. Great, great people and communities, all four seasons weather wise but shorter winters and longer summers, about the lowest cost of living in the country, and a great quality of life. Most people that put us down have never been here, much less lived here. My location is in the mountains (yes we have mountains, not just cotton fields) with tons of streams, creeks, rivers, and lakes. We even have paved roads and running water! :D We are 60 miles from Birmingham and 90 from Atlanta. You can be in the Smokies in 4 hours and Gulf Coast beaches in about 5. Today it is sunny and 72, tomorrow will be sunny and 74, Saturday sunny and 77 (I am working on my forecast now as I am a TV weather forecaster). :)
And the best part is being only about 90 miles from Tuscaloosa-home of the Crimson Tide (but also 90 from Auburn :worried: Boo!)
Any Biotech/Pharma companies around? You make me want to move there!

Now, South America? Sign me up!! I've been dying to go to Patagonia since I saw it on tv several years ago (@afan, Top Gear).

Patagonia is amazing!! You should definitely make it happen at some point. @CaliforniaGirl09 and I did a hiking trip to Patagonia with NatGeo in 2017, and it was fantastic. We hiked in Torres del Paine national park in Chile and Los Glaciares national park in Argentina (as well as other hikes around El Chalten), and also visited the Perito Moreno glacier near El Calafate. The scenery is absolutely stunning!!! I would go back in a heartbeat, and likely will with DH at some point. My family also did a Nat Geo trip to Peru and the Amazon last summer, and that was fantastic as well. Until the Patagonia trip, I had never been to South America and frankly hadn't been that interested, but that trip was a total eye opener.

Patagonia is amazing!! You should definitely make it happen at some point. @CaliforniaGirl09 and I did a hiking trip to Patagonia with NatGeo in 2017, and it was fantastic. We hiked in Torres del Paine national park in Chile and Los Glaciares national park in Argentina (as well as other hikes around El Chalten), and also visited the Perito Moreno glacier near El Calafate. The scenery is absolutely stunning!!! I would go back in a heartbeat, and likely will with DH at some point. My family also did a Nat Geo trip to Peru and the Amazon last summer, and that was fantastic as well. Until the Patagonia trip, I had never been to South America and frankly hadn't been that interested, but that trip was a total eye opener.

Here is one of my favorite pics from that trip:

Patagonia.jpg

:offtopic:
I've looked at the Disney Dress Shop dresses before a little but have never seen one that I would be willing to pay the Disney $$$ for. But now there's a Spaceship Earth dress :love: Everytime we enter or leave Epcot I ask DH why I can't get things made of the fabric the cast members shirts are made of (this one)
Maybe that's the tipping point for getting the Plat? See back on topic :P

Any Biotech/Pharma companies around? You make me want to move there!

No sure about those type jobs, but Birmingham is one of (if not the) best medical cities in the country/world. Check Birmingham and Huntsville. Birmingham is heavily medical and Huntsville is tech heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter